-FOURTY TWO-

Tzuyu's POV

While water's dripping down on my body from the shower, I thought of how the fuck did I got to this situation. First, I raped my sister and instead of taking the consequences, I escaped, that made me look more freaking guilty as I ever was. Second, I'm entangled with Sana and need to marry her — not because of the contract but because I wanted it too — but I'm cheating on her. Lastly, how to deal with Elkie.

Lots and lots of problems and I hate it. Also, the questions lingering on my mind were: I'm sure my family already knows where the heck I am because of the news of me and Sana before but why aren't they here? Why aren't they ordered to arrest me? Did Elkie really bailed me out? Did she really payed for it?

There's a lot more questions and I don't know how the hell to answer all of that if I'm hiding, scared of everything. Now, I'm planning to talk to Jihyo noona. I need some advice.

"Tzuyu!" I heard Sana's scream but it's muffled so I'm not sure so I turn the shower off. "Tzuyu!" More clearer and louder.

"What?" I shouted back.

"Tzuyu! Oh my God!" Her frantic shout made my heart went wild.

Did Elkie do something now? Because I'm not meeting with her? I didn't know she's crazy and could do such things but I think she can. With the way she threatened me, I think she's more capable of doing something more than threatening.

Quickly, I grabbed the bathrobe and hugged my body with it before tying it close and run outside. I swear if Elkie hurt Sana or even just her one single hair, I would definitely triple it to her. I don't care if she's a girl.

God, I respect every girls but a girl like Elkie don't deserve my fucking respect.

"Tzuyu! Quick!" Sana's voice from the living room ringed on my ears.

"What the heck happened?!" I panicked and almost jumped out of the second floor to the ground floor.

Catching my breath, I sprinted to where Sana at and saw her sitting cozily at the couch, boredly resting her face on her palm.

"What...happened?!" I asked, breathless.

She grinned at me and puckered her lips. "I want kiss."

I let out a sigh of relief as I felt my forehead. This girl will give me a cardiac arrest. Pursing my lips, I stared at her who's closing her eyes while puckering her lips, waiting for me to kiss her.

"You got me out of shower for a kiss, really?" I clenched my jaw.

Her puckered lips for kiss changed to a pout as she look at me with puppy eyes. Aish. I muttered obscenities underneath my breath as I propped my hand on the backrest of the couch and slouched forward to claim her lips. She giggled against my lips so I quickly throw my head back, looking at her stonily.

She covered her mouth with her palm as she tried to restrain herself from laughing.

"What's so funny?" I growled and glared at her.

"You're so cute, Tzuyu-ah~" she cupped my cheeks and pinched it.

"I thought something bad happened to you." I sighed and sat down next to her. "Don't do that next time."