-SIX-

Hiiiiii! If you wanted to join my mini game, to go my profile and find 'SaTzu Day!'. I know, I said 1-2pm hehehe but I changed my mind:>

-forsatzuonly

Tzuyu's PoV

"Sir, good morning." I greeted as I bowed at him.

Mr. Minatozaki smiled at me, "My son, how's your day?"

It angered me whenever he calls me 'son'. I signed the contract not because I need it but because he threatened me. Marrying her daughter is the least thing I would do. Even if the world's near to end, I will never gonna marry that brat. She has an attitude that I don't like.

But I already signed the contract. It angered me more whenever I remember what's inside that fucking paper.

Contract

You, Chou Tzuyu, will marry Minatozaki Sana, my daughter in the near future. If you does, I will give half of my property to you. Also, you will have a great position inside my company. Just make my daughter happy.

One and only rule:
-Do not hurt my daughter.

That doesn't make sense at all! I refuse to take his properties and having a higher position because I will not going to marry Sana. I just signed the contract because he threatened me and I need shelter. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't need any properties. Having a lot of properties is not great at all. If you die, you can't take all of that in the afterlife.

"I am not your son, sir." I calmly yet coldly uttered.

He grinned at me, "You will be. Remember that you signed the contract, Tzuyu."

I clutched my fist, scowling at him, "I signed it because you threatened me. It's my weakness and you took advantage of it!"

"Sorry." He sounded so sincere. "If you're a father, you would understand. My daughter's happiness is my priority even if others would suffer."

With that, he walk pass me. I squeeze my eyes shut and calm myself. Right, Tzu, calm down. But he need to know that spoiling his daughter is not a good thing. She would think that everything she wants must be given to her and life mustn't work like that. She should work hard before having it, not receiving it from others.

It's lunch break so I headed out of the company to go back to the house because it's just a few meters away. A walking distance. I don't wanna use my motorcycle since it'll just be a waste of gas.

As soon as I got home, I heard Sana shouting upstairs. She's talking to someone. Rolling my eyes, I ignored her and went to the kitchen. She's such a loudmouth person. I hate noisy person like her.

"You mean you're going back?! Are you really, really serious?" She screamed, sounded so excited. "Ohmygod! I would be glad to see you again!" Laughs. "Yeah. I miss you so much to! Okay, I'm hunging up.. Yeah, bye... I love you too!"

My brows furrowed upon hearing the last thing she said. Is that her boyfriend or what? Why did she said 'I love you too'?

Why do I care?

After frying hotdogs, since it's the only available food, I served it and take a seat to start eating. Sana came in and was shocked to see me. I pretended not to notice her and started slicing the hotdogs on my plate.