-THIRTY SEVEN-

Another update coz someone said so😶

-ac

Sana's POV

While I'm ordering a cafe au lait when I saw Dahyun approaching, making me whisper obscenities underneath my breath. Universe, why would you let me and my ex meet again? I still can remember what he did to me. He's rapist! I hate him! I hate rapist like him!

Rapists are inhuman, devil, sinuous, unholy, gross, disgusting, and every negative adjectives. They should die and be prying in hell! Fuck rapists.

"Hey, Sana." Dahyun's baritone voice as he stood right next to me.

I shudder a little and move away from him. He pursed his lips and I saw him gulped when I look at him in disgust.

"Can we talk?" He asked but I disregarded him. "Sana, please, let's talk. I was... I don't know what I'm doing back then. I don't clearly remember it all but I have some little memories and I'm so sorry for doing such things to you and—"

I gestured him to shut up. "Just follow me there." I pointed at the farthest table and took my order.

He nodded and order his own coffee as I made my way to where I pointed at. Maybe I should give him a chance to explain himself. Besides, I was with him for years before and he never molested me like that. He never touched me. I hate what he did but letting him explain won't hurt, right?

After a few, Dahyun saunter towards me and took a seat across from me. He gave me a small smile before he sipped on his café latte.

"Speak." I demanded and he lean forward, clasping his hands together. His face looks so nervous, I can see.

"Seokjin told me that he put drug on my drink that time—" I lift my hand into 'stop' even though he just started.

"Why the hell would he put a fucking drug on your drink?!" I whisper-shout at him.

He didn't explained all yet but I think I already know what happened. Clearly, he was drugged that's why he wasn't sane that time. That's why he did that to me. So this wasn't his fault at all! It's Seokjin's! Aish, that guy did no good for his whole life!

I believe everything what Dahyun says because he's an honest person. For years that I've been with him, he never lies. He never lied to me because he believes that lying leads to nothing but bad, which was true.

He nodded. "Yes. I was trying to explain to you but you were avoiding me and I was banned from your village."

My cheeks flushed when I remember how Tzuyu banned Dahyun before. He was so mad and I found him so hot that time. The way he protect me makes me blush all the time, oh God.

"I'm genuinely sorry, Sana. I know sorry wasn't enough but—" again, I cut him off.

"It wasn't your fault." I sighed and sipped on my drink. "It was Seokjin's because he was a dope for putting a damn drug on your drink."

"That drink was his though. He put that for himself but I took it so I also have fault." He apologetically smiled at me, kinda sheepishly too. "Don't worry, Sana. I will never bother you anymore. Just forgive me and I will never show up to your face."

I stared at him and I can see his sincerity so I sighed. He deserve a second chance because he didn't do that deliberately. He was drugged and that was a valid reason.

"I forgive you." I said as I flashed a genuine smile.

His eyes widened. "Really?! Oh, God, thank you! Thank you so, so much! You didn't know how you made me so happy right now!"