-TWO-

Sana's PoV

"Daddy, where are you?" I asked, my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"I'm on my way to the company, sweetie. You?" he asked, and I heard car horns.

"Still on my condo. I'm going there. Okay, I'll end the call now. Bye, daddy, I love you!" I chirped.

He chuckled. "I love you too, sweetie. Meet you there. Bye."

I'm going to the company to see my future husband. Daddy and I planned on how to force him to marry me. He already tried talking to him yesterday, but he refused my daddy's wonderful proposal. So I told my dad a great idea. We will make him sigh over a contract that he doesn't know is our marriage contract.

Hihihi. I'm so brilliant!

Fuck the marriage ceremony; I will marry him without that.

As soon as I arrived at the company, I checked myself first in my mirror and winked at myself. So pretty.

I wore my sunglasses to make my outfit more beautiful. Some people who recognize me almost threw themselves at me; luckily, our company's guards guarded me from them. Gracefully, I went inside our company and was greeted by the employees.

Oh, I'm getting excited. I want to see him sign the contract! He will read the contract, so I told my dad to translate it into Japanese and make excuses for Tzuyu, my handsome husband, to believe him that it's about business.

When I entered Daddy's office, I saw Tzuyu sitting across from him. A wide smile appeared on my lips as I walked like I'm in a runaway. They turned their heads to me when they heard my heels' clicking sound, and I saw how Tzuyu's eyes traveled down my whole body. Oh my god, he likes me too!

"Hi, daddy," I said, but my eyes were on my future husband. I'm also not sure if it's for my father or for Tzuyu.

My dad smiled. "Hello, sweetie. Take a seat."

I took the seat across Tzuyu and crossed my legs sexily. He curled his lips and looked away from me.

"Sir, can I know why you summoned me?" It's amazing how his voice sounds so polite while his face is stoic.

Oh my god, my husband is so, so hot!

My dad smiled and placed the marriage contract on the desk. "Sign this contract for your promotion."

"I just got hired yesterday, sir; are you sure the promotion is for me?" He looks so confused and, oh my gosh, so hot.

"Yes, I am 100 percent sure," my dad said with a stern voice.

"Okay." Tzuyu pursed his lips. He still looks confused.

He looked at the papers, and his brows furrowed even more. I'm sure he's now wondering why the words are Japanese.

"Sorry, sir, but I won't sign a contract that I don't understand," he said, and he put the paper back on the desk.

"You won't sign it too if you understand," I blurted, making them look at me. I laughed nervously and flailed my hands. "Don't mind me. I'm talking to my imaginary friend."

"Weird," I heard Tzuyu whisper, making me widen my eyes. "Sir, I won't sign it."

Okay, our plan didn't work.

Plan B!

"Daddy, can you leave us?" I requested.

He stood up from his seat. "I'll just go check some papers in the storage room."

When he left, I stood up from my seat and took the paper. I scanned my eyes on it and slightly smirked when I saw my name and my signature. Tzuyu's signature is the only one lacking to make our marriage contract look perfect.

"Do you want me to translate it?" I offered with a genuine smile.

"No. I don't trust you," he said, standing up. "I'm leaving."

I blocked his way, my hands outstretched to my sides. "No, no, no. You need to sign this! It's your promotion. Don't you want to be promoted?"

"I'm not dumb." He scowled at me.

"Who said that you are? You need to sign this! Please, I'm begging. Do you want me to kneel in front of you?" No way. I wouldn't do that, but maybe he will pity me and sign the contract.

"Go." He smirked.

"What?" I tilt my head.

"Go. Kneel." He crossed his arms. "Beg and kneel."

My jaw dropped.

No way!

"U-uhm..." I looked away and bit my lower lip. Sighing, I took my sunglasses off and looked at the papers again. "Okay. If you don't want to get promoted, you're fired."

He froze from his spot, and I know that he needs this job too. It's hard to find jobs nowadays. I bit my inner lip to stop myself from smirking.

"Okay. I'm leaving." I turn around and walk slowly, waiting for him to call me.

I know he will stop me and tell me that he's going to sign it already.

He will say, "Beautiful Sana, come back here, and I will sign the contract. I love you." Hahaha! Ohmygod, yes.

I'm almost outside the door, but he never calls me. What the fuck?

I sighed and turned around. I'm so irked!

But when I turned around, his chest met my face. I blink my eyes and slightly step back. He clenched his jaw and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"You have a pen?" he asked.

Ohmygod!

"Yeah, of course." I smiled and took the pen from my clutch bag. "Sign it there, on the blank."

He nodded his head and took the paper and ballpoint pen from my hands. He sighed and went back to the office to sign the contract. I held my chest and almost screamed, but I stopped myself.

"Done," he said, and he handed me the pen. "I'm leaving."

"Sure. See you soon." I smirked and took the paper off the desk.

I look at the paper, and my smirk freezes. What the fuck?! That guy is... An asshole! He's an asshole!

Instead of his signature, a drawing of a dog is on it.

"Arghh! Asshole! Asshole!" I groaned and stomped my feet like a kid.

Damn him! He's such an asshole!

You will pay for making fun of me!