-FIFTY SIX-

Chapter dedicated to akxksnaja . Hope it can make u feel better, lady!

Sana's POV

Gloomy weather is one of my favorite. The way the raindrops showers slowly with an average wind and grayish clouds made me calm. I stared at the whole place, holding my transparent umbrella. We're at the cemetery. It's Tzuyu's burial.

Mrs. Chou has the loudest cry, asking forgiveness for everything. She's asking forgiveness because they thought Tzuyu were a horrible person. And next to her were Minju, hollering Tzuyu's name, almost hugging the urn in her slender arms. Mr. Chou isn't crying but his expression says how gloomy he is.

"Oppa! Oppa, come back!" Minju yelled, gasping for air.

I pressed my hanky on my eyes, wiping the tears away. I don't have any siblings but I know that losing a brother hurts as hell.

Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jeongyeon and daddy are also here. Jihyo, encircled her hands on my waist, and pat my back comfortingly. I also wanted to go infront but I want Chou's to have this moment. We didn't held an eulogy because Chou's can't talk infront of people without breaking down and that's a great idea, I think. Because I might faint when I talk.

After a few, they started putting Tzuyu's expensive urn on the hole, making all of us cry harder. I couldn't take it anymore and stood up, making my way to where Tzuyu's urn will be buried.

"T-Tzu..." I mumbled, almost wanted to jumped on the hole but Mr. Chou held my hand until daddy approached us and pull me into a tight hug.

"Shh." Daddy rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I look at the gray urn and gripped on daddy's white polo shirt. "B-baby... I will never love someone else the way I love you, Tzuyu. I p-promise."

My bawling become worse when the urn's already on the hole and they started covering it with soil. Daddy held my back tightly, preventing me from doing what I wanted to do.

I hate this. I wish it's all a freaking nightmare. I wish it's not true. I wish this didn't happened.

But fuck, it's all true. Tzuyu's...dead now.

3rd person's POV

After the burial, the rain started to stop, everyone started leaving but Chou's, Sana's father, Sana, and her friends were still there. Sana's kneeling on the grave while crying her heart out, making Mr. Minatozaki so emotional. She really do loves Tzuyu.

Mr. Chou bid his goodbye to the others and forced Mrs. Chou to leave because she might faint or something. Too much emotion isn't good for Mrs. Chou's heart so Mr. Chou decided to leave with her, leaving Minju who's equaling with Sana's cry.

"I think we should leave them?" Jihyo suggested.

Sana heard that and nod her head. "Y-yes please...leave."

"But, daughter—" Dahyun pats Mr. Minatozaki's shoulder and communicate with him through his eyes, saying that Sana needs to stay here for awhile.

Mr. Minatozaki heave a sigh and kissed his daughter's head before he walked away with Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon.

"We'll be waiting at the car." Nayeon cooed, caressing Sana's shoulder who just not at her.

"Don't take too long." Momo uttered and kissed Sana's temple too.

Mina looked at Sana sympathetically before she leave with Momo and Nayeon. Now, only Minju and Sana are left at Tzuyu's grave. They cries started to die.