-FIFTY FIVE-

3rd person's POV

Sana stared at Tzuyu's parents and sister who are crying while holding Tzuyu's urn, she couldn't help but also cry as she gnawed on her bottom lip. She got Elkie's full name and told her father to investigate about the bitch's background. She also told her dad that Tzuyu didn't raped his sister and her dad was so sorry because he didn't searched much to figure out what really happened but it's all done now.

Even if Sana will blame herself. Even if she will hate herself. Even if she will say sorry for hundred times... Tzuyu will never go back to them. Tzuyu's dead and no one can bring him back to life.

"Sana..." Dahyun uttered when he saw Sana who's silently crying.

It's Tzuyu's last night right now and his burial will be tomorrow. Sana wanted to keep his ashes but Tzuyu's parents want to bury his cremated body beside their relatives and Sana couldn't differ that because she's just Tzuyu's EX fiancé.

The Chou's also have a private house here at Korea but Sana didn't know that. Of course, Tzuyu don't want to stay there because they will track him down easily.

"D-Dahyun... You're here?" Sana quickly wiped her tears and faced Dahyun with surprised look. "Are you with someone?"

He shook his head. "I'm alone. Momo told me that you hadn't left this place since Tzuyu's first day of funeral. Sana you need to rest and eat."

Even Momo, Nayeon, or Jihyo couldn't convince her to go home. Sana got thinner, have dark circles under her eyes, and looked so exhausted.

"No... I'll stay until Tzuyu's burial. I'll stay here." Sana replied and look ahead where Tzuyu's parents are crying.

Surprisingly, there's a lot of people sympathizing with Chou family. Sana didn't expect that there'll be a lot of people. Especially tonight since it's Tzuyu's last night. Chou's are also influential but Sana didn't know that because she doesn't care about the most influential people here in Asia, meh.

Dahyun, who shifted on his seat, sighed as he rub his chin. He's worried about Sana. She have been up, didn't even let herself to sleep even just for a minute, and didn't ate a single meal. Momo said to him, Sana will just drink water and eat a small amount of bread.

Also, Mr. Minatozaki were also worried of his daughter that he talked to Dahyun to convince Sana to go home and rest. He's too busy being a businessman and for searching about Elkie Chong's background himself, making sure that he will not miss a thing and found out everything about her because it's what Sana wished for.

Sana promised herself that after Tzuyu's burial, she will confront that bitch and will fucking pull her hair until she's bald because of what she did to their relationship.

"You barely had a long sleep since he died, Sana. Just sleep for tonight, can you?" Dahyun cooed, caressing Sana's shoulder. "Momo's worried about you. Your dad's worried about you. All your friends are worried, Sana. Me too, I'm also worried. So please, just take a rest?"

Again, Sana sharply shook her head. "It's his last night, Hyun. Just let me."

"But—"

Dahyun stopped talking when someone stepped inside the Chou's private house. He eyed those two people with squinted eyes. 'Who are those?' He thought.

Sana notice Dahyun looking at the back so she look over her shoulder, seeing the same girl who talked to Tzuyu the night after he proposed to her. She's with a tall guy.