-THIRTEEN-

Sana's POV

"—and we'll be filming after a week. That's all. Thank you for today. Meeting adjourned." Mr. Yoo said and smiled.

"Thanks for today, everyone." We simultaneously said and walk out of the office.

"Miss Minatozaki." Mr. Yoo called. "Can we talk?"

I glance at Jihyo and nod, "You can go first."

"Okay." She pats my back and nod at Mr. Yoo before she left.

It's so unusual for Mr. Yoo to talk to me. We've been together for almost a year of my service as an actress but we're not that close. We barely talk together and it's always about our job. Maybe he's bothered of something? I don't know.

"Yes, Mr. Yoo?" I politely said.

He chuckled, "We're just on the same age and it's just the two of us here, come on, drop the honorifics."

I chuckled, "If that's what you want, Jeongyeon."

"I can feel that you're not comfortable with Kim Seokjin. Do you guys fought or something?" He asked, concerned.

"To be honest? I don't want him to be my leading man." I sighed.

"But why? You two are in a relationship, right?" He frowned.

"No, we're not. Not anymore... It's kinda complicated." I shrugged. How can I tell him that Seokjin was my ex fiancé but we never had relationship before we got engaged? He might think that I'm weird.

Well Seokjin and Tzuyu had a little similarity because I got engaged to the both of them without dating them at first. But the difference is that I don't like Seokjin while I like Tzuyu. Also, I was forced to accept Seokjin's proposal before. I don't even know him that much. He's handsome and talented but I'm not interested to him.

He nod his head, "I see. But, Sana, you can't work together if you have misunderstanding."

"I know, Jeong. It'll affect our work because of it." I tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my inner lip. "Can we change the leading man?"

"As much as I wanted to, to make you feel light, I couldn't. We'll be filming the movie soon and we don't have much time to find a leading man for you." He sounded so sincerely sorry. "Star actors have a lot of projects too. I was planning to ask Jeon Jungkook since your movie before clicked but he's busy with his idol life."

"Okay..." I mumbled.

I don't have choice then. I can't drop this project. Being an actress was my dream and I'm sure that this current movie will really click. I've really wanted this role, the empress. I can't let it go now.

After a few talks with Jeongyeon, I left. Jihyo asked me what did Jeong and I talked about but I told her that it was just about the work. I'm already tired. I wanted to rest.

"Are you sure, you're okay, Sana?" Jihyo asked for God knows how many times already.

"I am." I shrugged.

Jihyo drove me to my house so I thanked her and kiss her on the cheek. For me, Jihyo is not just my manager. She's my bestfriend, sister, and mother. She care for me a lot and I love her for that.

When I headed inside the house, I heard nothing. Frowning, I look at the coatrack but didn't saw Tzuyu's. His shoes aren't on the shoe rack too. Did he went somewhere else? Or he didn't went home yet? But it's almost 7pm. I'm sure his working hours is already done.