-FIVE-

Sana's PoV

"Your next role is the Emperor's wife, Sana." Jihyo, my manager, said as she handed me the new script for my upcoming movie.

I nodded my hand and took the script, "Okay. But no kissing."

Her brows cocked, "Why though? You've been kissing—"

"I'm engaged." I showed my hand with an engagement ring on my ring finger, smiling. "My baby don't want me to kiss anyone but him."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and talked for a bit before we headed out of the restaurant we're in.

I have bodyguards with me so she don't have to drive me home. Heading to my van quickly, afraid that people might started chasing me, I told my driver to head to Momo's place since I'm bored and I know that she's doing nothing but sleep and eat. That girl never work. Well, maybe sometimes when her mother needed her to their company, but often useless. She told me that, not came from me.

When I reached to her house, I told my bodyguards to stay outside before breaking inside Momo's house. I didn't knock since I have a spare key with me.

Momo and I grew up together and know each other very well. She knows when I'm lying, sad, pretending, or inlove and vice versa. We're like twins. We read each other like an open book and I'm lucky to have a friend like that. Even though she's sometimes annoying, she's still the best girl ever. My twinie.

"Momo! The prodigal girl had returned!" I exaggerated, flying my hands on the air.

I saw Momo flinched at the couch, making me laugh. She swore and close the box of finished pizza. Grinning, I plopped next to her and showed her my hand.

"What?" She asked and look at my hand. "Why are you showing me your hand?"

"Look at my fingers, dummy!" I rolled my eyes.

She look at my fingers and frowned. "What's with your fingers? You want me to finger you—"

I slap her, making her grimaced. What the hell?! Her mouth is so dirty! Finger me?! Ew. She's not Tzuyu to do that! Ohmygod, Tzuyu. Ohmygod!

"Disgusting, Hirai." I grunted.

She laughed at me and flailed her hands, "So, what is it? What's with your fingers?"

I groaned and put my hands closer to her so she can see the ring. Her lips parted when she saw my ring, making me grinned widely.

"Omg, is that an engagement ring?! Did Tzuyu gave that?!" She exclaims and take my hand to see my ring clearly. "It's so beautiful."

I smirked, "Yes, it's an engagement ring but no... He didn't gave it to me."

She looked at me like she'd seen a ghost, "Then who gave that?! Don't tell me, another guy proposed to you?!"

"No." I pouted. "I bought it for myself."

We stayed silent for a few seconds. I guess she's absorbing what I've just said then she burst out laughing, making me pout even more. What's so funny? Is it bad to bought your own engagement ring? As far as I know, it's not forbidden.

I grabbed a throw pillow and hit it to her face but she's still laughing so hard. Even I hit her hard, she disregard me and continue to laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Crossing my arms against my chest, I spoke: "Hirai Momo, stop laughing or I will burn your fridge. Right here, right now."

The girl abruptly stopped laughing and acted like nothing happened. She combed her hair and look at me with a cheeky smile, showing her sharp, beautiful cheekbones.