-THIRTY THREE-

Dahyun's POV

I stare to spaces as I play with the stick on between my fingers. What happened a few nights ago flashed through my head like a broken disc. Putting the stick on my lips, I took a sip and exhaled the thick smoke. I don't usually smoke but I'm so upset these past few days.

The way Momo's body move, churn, and arch below mine makes me hot. I'm like burning inside and I don't know how to stop it. Her moan kept on ringing inside my ears like it's the only music that I wanted to hear over and over again.

Silky smooth skin that collided with mine. Pair brown eyes staring directly to my eyes while moaning.

Yes, I know that it was Momo. I had sex with Momo. With my ex's bestfriend.

She didn't know that it was me. Maybe she was so drunk that time to recognize me and to remember me. I want to pushed that thought out of my head, to forget it. But it kept repeating inside my head.

I want Sana back, badly. But after having sex with her bestfriend misdirected me to what I wanted.

I want Momo this time. I wanted her under me, moaning my name, cumming because of me. But it's all lust. Not love. It's way too different and I'm not sure if I can handle to be in a relationship without love but lust.

"Dahyun-ah." I heard Seokjin's voice. "Namjoon told me that he saw you the other night. You were kissing a girl? I thought you want Sana back?"

I put the cigarette on the ashtray and faced Jin. "Yes."

"What yes? Yes, you've kissed a girl? Or, yes, you want Sana back?" He frowned and took my cigarette. He sipped on it and flick the ashes off.

"Both." I replied and he started coughing. "Damn, dude, I want to fuck that girl again and again but I also want Sana."

His eyes widen as he stares at me with disbelief. I sighed and massaged the bridge of my nose because I don't also know what's up to me. This is wrong. I shouldn't be like this. Having two girls inside my head isn't right, I know, but I can't help it.

I want Momo in my bed but I also want Sana in my life again. Big difference but same to make me crazy. Why would I feel this after having just sex with Momo? I've never like that girl before because I can feel that she likes Sana but now, I wanted her. Her body.

"Dude, you can't have both!" Jin exclaimed and hit my chest.

"I know." I exasperatingly shook my head. "I love Sana but I want that girl in my bed."

He bit his lower lip and sat next to me. "Maybe choose the latter?"

"Momo?" I frowned.

His eyes widen again. "Momo?!"

"Yes."

"As in Momo?!"

"Yes."

"The Hirai Momo?!"

"Yes." I growled. He gasp and cover his mouth with his palm.

"You fuck your ex's bestfriend?! What the fuck, Kim Dahyun?!" He threw his hands on the air.

I squeeze my eyes shut. He's not helping at all.

"I didn't know that it was her at first, okay? But then, I saw her all broken so I gave it a shot. Also, I was damn drunk to stop myself." I wet my lips and reminisce how her lips felt like against mine.