-TWENTY FIVE-

Sana's POV

"Good morning." I almost jumped off the bed when I open my eyes and saw Dahyun who's smiling from ear to ear.

Damn! Why did I forgot? He was here since yesterday. But he should've left when I fell asleep.

I realized that his hand's wrapped on my waist so I quickly scooted away from him, climbing off the bed. He frowned because of what I acted. Forcing a smile I'm about to tell him that he could leave but I remember that Tzuyu might went home last night.

"Shit.." I whispered and hastily went out.

He's not here. Maybe he didn't went home last night. I sighed in relief. I don't know what would happen if he sees us. Well, he doesn't care about me though. But the rules... He said I shouldn't be near with any guys.

"Is anything wrong?" Dahyun asked, he followed me.

I shook my head. "Uhm, nothing. Can you leave now?"

"What?" He blinked in disbelieve. "That's...rude, Sana. After I comforted you—"

"If you're going to chide about you helping me yesterday, you should've not went here." I said, gulping, before I pursed my lips and walk pass him but he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. "What the fuck, Dahyun—"

He crashed his lips on mine, forcing his tongue inside my mouth. I tried my best to push him away but I can't. He's stronger. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I gave up and let him kiss me. Clutching to his shoulders, I tried a little to pinch it but he just groaned and continue to kiss me.

Like what I said before... It's not the same.

It's not the same with before and with Tzuyu. Before, I could feel love and butterflies in my stomach but now it seems like he's just kissing me because he wants me back. It's different when you badly want someone back because it's forced and strained. He's like proving something. And about Tzuyu... There's a huge difference between their kisses because from Tzuyu, I may not feel the love but I could feel secure and his gentleness. Like he's kissing the most expensive and fragile diamond. Like he's afraid that he could break me. And it felt different when it's Tzuyu.

I sobbed between our lips, making him open his eyes and pull away from the kiss. His face soften as he cupped my face. Slapping his hand, I looked away and about to walk pass him again but he grabs my stomach and dragged me to the sofa.

"W-what are you d-doing?!" I shrieked when he started pulling his shirt off.

"Sana, I love you. I love you so much and I want to prove it right now." He darkly said before he pushed me to the sofa and grabs my chin, kissing me hungrily.

"Yah!" I shouted as I pushed him away. "Dahyun, what the fuck?! You're gross!"

"Gross, disgusting, sickening — I don't care anymore! I want you back, Sana. If I can't get you in a pleading way, I'll just do this. It's your fault for not giving me a chance." He seethed through gritted teeth.

This is not Dahyun.

The Dahyun I know respect every girls.

The Dahyun I know don't know how to hurt girls.

The Dahyun I know never forces someone.

"N-no... Please." I begged as I hugged myself.

"No, Sana. Not until you're mine." He smirked and grabbed my both hands, pinning me on the sofa while he settled on top of me.

"Let me go! No! Please! Dahyun-ah, no!" I shouted, nonstop, but he seems like he didn't heard it. He shook his head before he started kissing my neck. "This is not you..."