-THIRTY ONE-

Tzuyu's POV

My hands are sweating so hard like a fucking waterfalls. Sana's hand hooked on my arm while she's dragging me inside a luxurious house. I'm nervous as fuck.

"Nayeeoooonnn?!" I got startled when Sana suddenly screamed.

"Baby, your posture." I chuckled.

She laughed. "Fuck my posture, I don't care. You should love me the way I am."

"But you're hiding your morning face from me." I mocked, earning a scowl from her. "Just kidding, baby."

A few seconds later, a short girl with bunny teeth appears. She hugs Sana and when she looks at me, her eyes widened, looking at me from head to toe. Got a little conscious, I smiled a little at her. Sana raised her brows at the girl but she ignored Sana and I'm surprised when she unexpectedly caress my chest down to my stomach.

Eyes wide open, I stepped backward. Is this Sana's friend? How bold. When I glance at Sana, I think I'm seeing Satan's girl version. Her face is all red while clutching her fists, glaring at the girl. The only lacking is smoke on her both ears and nose.

"Hi, babyboy." She seductively utter.

"Hey, Nayeon! Get your yucky hands off my man!" Sana yelled and pulled the girl's hand away from me.

The girl named Nayeon laugh. "I'm just saying hi."

Sana shoved her chest. "Does saying hi includes touching?! I think not!"

"Geez. Chillax, girl." Nayeon smirked at her before she looks at me. "Wanna come in, babyboy?"

"Sorry but only Sana's allowed to call me that." I politely replied with a small smile.

Sana burst into laughter. "Heard that? Only me, bitch. Me." She said, pointing herself. "You better not call him that again or I'll report you to Jeongyeon."

Nayeon widened her eyes. "You ain't gonna do that."

"Try me." Sana smirked and held my hand again. "By the way, meet my fiancé, Chou Tzuyu."

"Hi. I'm Im Nayeon. You may be know me because my beautiful face is always at the billboard and televisions since I'm an actress too." She flipped her hair and outstretched her hand which I politely shake.

"I actually don't." I honestly said since I don't really watch television. Her face fell, shoulders drooped.

She harshly yanked her hand off mine and crossed her hands. Raising her brows at me, she turn around and walked away. Clueless, I glance at Sana who's chortling while covering her mouth with her palm. She looks cute.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nayeon's face was hilarious." Fanning herself, she chuckled again. "I'll just call you if I'm going home already, okay? Take care with your work."

I nodded. "Take care."

Tiptoeing, she grabbed my shoulders to drag me downwards, planting a kiss on my lips. I grinned and peck on her lips again before I ruffle her hair and told her to go inside before I left.

When she's already inside the house, I went to where I parked my motorbike and hopped on it. I wore my helmet and rev my motorbike up.

"Tzuyuuu!" I'm about to drive away when I heard Sana's voice.

"What?" I asked, taking my helmet off again.

Her face hued pink. "I love you!"

I'm about to reply but she abruptly run inside the house again. Wagging my head with a silly smile, I wore my helmet and drove away. Damn. The sun is like smiling at me. Everyone looks bright. The clouds are laughing. I don't know. It's weird but I feel so much happy than usual.