-FIFTY TWO-

This chapter is dedicated to Bleu_Sapphire because she bombarded my notif lol.

Sana's POV

I hold onto the door knob and slowly swung it open. The place is still messy like how I left it before. My heart wrench and my body felt so heavy as I slowly made my way inside. Our good memories together at the living room flashed against my eyes, like I was showing in a big screen. We were so happy. We're just so amazing together.

Tears started to cloud my eyes again, squeezing my eyes shut when the cold breeze hits my back from the open door. It's so cold. And it felt colder because Tzuyu's already gone. Because I broke up with him.

I run my fingertips on the couch as my gaze went to the kitchen. Memories of Tzuyu cooking for me made my heart drop. The tears on my eyes fell uncontrollably as I take an enormous amount of breath.

We have wonderful moments together in every corner of this house. I don't know if I should be happy because of that or not.

Then, slowly, my eyes went upstairs. I ascended as I started wiping my tears using the back of my palm. This is my favorite place here inside. My bedroom is. It's where Tzuyu and I sleep together, hug each other every night like our lives depends on it, cuddle and kiss each other like there's no more problems ahead of us.

But my favorite place where Tzuyu and I shared most of our moments together is also the place where I ended everything between the two of us.

It. Fucking. Hurts.

3rd person's POV

"Damn that guy! He even connived with us to propose to Sana but he's a fucking cheater! Ohmygod! We shouldn't have helped him! Arghh! That asshole! I hate him! I fucking hate him so fucking much!" Nayeon throw her hands on the air.

Right after they watched the video that spreaded about Tzuyu's scandal, Nayeon freaked out like a madman. Jeongyeon couldn't calm the woman down and just let her be.

"Calm down, love." Jeongyeon held the brunette's hand but it didn't calm her.

"We're here!" Jihyo announced when they entered the house while panting, behind her were Momo.

Nayeon called the girls to come over so they could make a plan on how to comfort Sana. That girl is the jolliest but the hardest to comfort when she's going through something.

"What do we do now?" Momo asked, clenching her hands. "Argh! Guys are damn assholes, really! I wish I could kick Tzuyu's ass!"

Jihyo don't know where side should be in. She didn't talked to Tzuyu yet and she tried calling Tzuyu's phone awhile ago but the guy isn't answering his phone.

"Not the ass. His fucking balls!" Nayeon shouted and glance at Jeongyeon. "You! Don't ever cheat on me because I will cut your balls!"

Jeongyeon widened his eyes and put both his hands on his crotch. "B-babe, I'm being quiet here!"

The girls ignored his remark and talked on how to comfort Sana. They also called Mina and Chaeyoung over but only Chaeyoung came because Mina were busy with her business.