-FIFTY THREE-

Chapter dedicated to @KimDahyun729 my graduation present for u. Congratulations to your graduation! Love lots!

-Flashback-

"Did you drugged him already?" Elkie asked Yeeun who nod his head and looked over at Tzuyu.

They're having a night party because it's Tzuyu's birthday. Almost all the guests are their schoolmates. Elkie had a wicked plan to make Tzuyu hers. She confessed to Tzuyu a month ago but Tzuyu dumped her and she couldn't accept that fact and kept on chasing Tzuyu. If she will drug Tzuyu and set him up like they had sex, Tzuyu will get suspicious because he knew that Elkie liked him so much.

So Elkie had another idea. An immoral idea to be exact. She will frame Tzuyu and his sister up, make it look like they had sex and when Minju wake up, of course she would thought that her brother raped her. When that plan will be successful, Tzuyu will sent to jail and Elkie will bail him out of there.

She will show that even he 'raped' his sister, she will always be there. She will always love him.

"How about his sister?" Elkie asked and the guy nodded his head.

Their eyes are on Chou siblings until they notice that Minju's almost fainting. Elkie got in action and run to where Minju is because she's almost falling off the couch.

"Hey. Are you okay, Minmin?" Elkie worriedly asked, what a great actress she is.

"Unnie... Yes, just dizzy." Minju replied and held her head.

"Do you wanna go to your room? You should rest now." Elkie smirked when Minju nod her head so she helped Minju to go to her room and right in time, Minju laid on the bed unconscious.

She put Minju on the bed and look outside, when she notice that Yeeun's already there, partially carrying Tzuyu who's unconscious on his hand, she quickly helped them and also put Tzuyu on Minju's bed.

"What are you gonna do now?" Yeeun asked.

Elkie glance at him. "Go out just wait for me there."

"Okay." Yeeun apathetically said, shooting the Chou siblings a glance and walk out of the room.

When he's gone, Elkie started undressing Minju and throw her clothes randomly on the floor. She also pours a red liquid on the bedsheets to make the raping thing real. With a triumph smirk, her eyes moves to Tzuyu who's laying unconscious beside Minju. She struggles to undress Tzuyu but when he's naked, her eyes landed on Tzuyu's huge member.

"Fuck..." She muttered, her eyes widening and her panties getting soak at the sight.

She slowly went closer, going on the bed, and started stroking Tzuyu's member on her palm. She gulped as she lick her lips. Tzuyu is so huge!

Her centre is wet and she's fucking horny just by seeing Tzuyu's member. Unfortunately, it's not erected. As much as Elkie wanted to take her jeans off and ride on Tzuyu's dick, she restrained herself because Yeeun might come inside and caught her riding him.

Then after that night, Elkie's plan worked. Minju thought she was raped by her own brother and their parents loathe Tzuyu and even sent him to jail.