-TWENTY SIX-

Sana's POV

After that day, Tzuyu banned Dahyun at the subdivision we're in. I didn't talked to Dahyun ever since too. He's asking for forgiveness because of what he did. It was traumatic that I even told Tzuyu to sleep on his own room. I was crying at night because I'm afraid and mad at the same time.

It's just two days passed but I still can't forget about it.

I'm still thankful for Tzuyu though. If he didn't came that day, Dahyun had what he wanted. Glad that he went there. I also told my manager, Jihyo, that I will take a break for awhile. She asked me why and she was so worried but I didn't told her anything. My project is also postponed because Seokjin backed out. I don't mind though. That's better.

'Darn, I really hate Kim's now.'

I'm watching television at my room, which I installed yesterday so I won't go out of my room anymore. The news is all about me and my postponed project. Some false issues went out too saying, I'm a playgirl because I have a video with Seokjin and Tzuyu pulling my hands, also a video where Dahyun hugged me at the club. It's making me upset because they didn't know what really happened yet they act like they knew everything.

The door suddenly opened but I didn't take my eyes off the TV since I wanted to memorize the reporters' faces. I'll tell this to daddy!

"Breakfast." Tzuyu's husky, monotone's voice echoes as he placed the tray on the side table.

I hummed in response. He let out a loud sigh before he grabbed the remote on my hand and turn the TV off, I gasp in disbelief and anger. Scowling at him, I stood in my bed, making me much taller than him.

"What is wrong with you?!" I shouted and shoved his hard chest. "Why don't you just go to your work?! Get lost!"

He stared at me, eyes cold dead. I gulped, feeling my cheeks got warmer since his stares are like examining my whole face.

"Eat." He pointed at the tray with fried rice, bacon, egg, hotdog, and bologna sandwich.

My mouth watered but I shouldn't eat! I don't want to eat!

"Not hungry." I rolled my eyes. "Give me back the remote."

I outstretched my hand but he shook his head and put the remote on his shorts' back pocket. Groaning, I jumped off the bed and about to open the TV on my own but Tzuyu grabbed my waist to stopped me. He pulled me but I tripped on my own feet, making me fall on him and he loss his balance too because we both fell on the soft bed.

My eyes went wide when our lips collided because of that fall. He's just staring at me but his eyes don't held the coldness anymore, it looks pleased and soft. I'm about to pull away from the kiss but he suddenly closed his eyes and his hand on my waist move up, touching my back - making me shiver - until it reaches my nape.

His big hands pushed me to deepen the kiss. Closing my eyes, I slant my head and kiss him softly. Our kiss lasted for almost five seconds, I pull away from the kiss but chased my lips again. Now, our kiss turned a little rough and hot. He stick his tongue out, making me gasp a little but stuck my tongue out too.

Our tongue wrestle until I let him in and he explored every inch of my mouth, making me moan.

He suddenly stopped kissing me when he heard my moan, his eyes went incredibly wide. My face turn red as I cupped it and buried my face on his neck so he can't see it.

"Did you just—"

"Shut up!" I hit his chest.

He chuckled and I quickly straighten my neck to see him. When did I last saw him chuckling? I don't know. But I love to see him smiling, chuckling, and laughing. It makes my heart shake.

"Why?" He asked when he caught me staring at him.

I smiled and lean my head on his chest. "I love seeing you happy, Tzuyu-ah."

Quietness took over as we stayed on our position. Me, on top of him, and him, under me. I don't know who's heart it is but it's beating wildly. Maybe it's mine since I like him while he doesn't feel the same way.

"Tzuyu?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He breathed and I felt him shift a little.

I lift my head. "Am I heavy? I'll just get off."

"No. You're pretty light. Stay there." He smiled and wet his lips, making me bit my lower lip. I think I'm blushing again so I lean my head on his chest again.

"I wanna ask something." I said again. He didn't talk but I know that he's listening so I continued, "Daddy forced you to sign the contract, right?" He hummed. "I told him to make you sign it. I'm sorry I was so immature and selfish back then, not thinking about what would you feel. You're being forced and if you're not happy and wanted to go ayaw, you're free to leave. You're free to do anything you want. You're...free now."

Silence engulfed us. I didn't move since I'm praying that he'll stay. It's just more than a month that he's here now. I'm already used to see him every single day and I think it'll make me sad if he'll be gone.

No one's going to cook me breakfast, lunch, or dinner anymore.

No one's going to wash the dishes.

No one's going to clean the whole house.

No one's going to make the butterflies on my stomach to move.

No one's going to make me smile.

No one's going to make my heart flipped.

No one... No more... No more Tzuyu.

You know that? It's hard to forget and get rid of someone you've used to be with. It's just almost a month but I don't want him to leave. He may be cold and savage sometimes but he never disrespect me. He never harassed me. He's a good guy. A decent one.

I wish he'll stay.

"Are you sure?" He quietly asked.

I gulped, bit my lower lip before nodding. I nodded but my insides' shouting 'NO! FUCKING STAY!'

"Okay then." He rolled over, flipping our position then jumped to his feet.

He smiled at me and went out of my room. Tears started forming my eyes. The thought of him leaving me makes me want to mourn. But at least he's free now. I don't want to be selfish. I don't want to caged him. It's unfair for him.

I grabbed a pillow and hug it before crying silently. I squeeze my eyes shut to prevent myself from crying. A loud thud made me open my eyes and look over my shoulder. My jaw dropped when I saw Tzuyu holding two bags.

"Where should I put my clothes?" He nonchalantly asked.

"H-huh? Aren't you l-leaving? W-what are you doing?" I'm damn confused!

He glance at me. "You said, I'm free to do anything I want and I want to sleep here with you again."

My heart started beating wildly. His face looks serious and I think he's not joking. When I couldn't reply, he look for the walk in closet and put his bags there before he close it and went back here at the bed. I'm just staring at him incredulously while he's fixing his blankets and pillows on my bed.

"Y-you're staying?" I asked, still shocked.

"I'm not the type of person who's leaving someone behind." He smiled a little.

God, why does he looked so perfect when he smiles? Also, that dimple!

He continued, "And I consider this house as my home already. This is my home... You are."