-THIRTY TWO-

Sana's POV

"You look bothered." Tzuyu said while we're walking to the barbershop.

"Momo's not answering my calls." I worriedly said. "But it's fucking ringing."

"Maybe busy?" He asked, rubbing my back to comfort me. If I'm not worried about Momo, I would faint because of his touch.

"No. She still answers my calls or just text me even she's busy." I sighed. "I hope she's fine."

He hummed. "If you want, we can stop by her house later so you can check on her and wouldn't feel bother."

"Good idea." I grinned and hook my hand on his arm. "You're the best man!"

"No. Your dad is." He grinned at me. "If it wasn't for him, we won't end up together."

I giggled. "I told him to do that though."

He shrugged and open the barbershop's sliding door. "But if he didn't did it, we won't be here."

Shrugging, I just nod my head and we went inside the barbershop. As usual, I'm wearing my glasses and cap. I told Tzuyu to go to 'Barbershop For Yoo' because they're one of the best barbershop here in Korea. It's Jeongyeon's. Don't ask me why he named it like that because I don't really know.

He choose a cool hairstyle that will make him look hotter and I think I wet my undies while staring at him while the baber does his job adroitly.

After that, he payed the barber and we drove to Momo's house but it was close. No one was there, making me more anxious. So Tzuyu drove home since Momo's not home. Where did that bitch go?

"Sana, calm down." Tzuyu said when he saw me walking back and forth.

I stopped and squeeze my eyes shut, massaging my brows with my right hand while the left one's resting on my hips.

Tzuyu stalked behind me and wrapped her hands on my waist, giving soft kisses on my shoulder. I moaned slightly and craned my neck to give him more access. His lips travels until it reached my earlobe. He nibbled on it and I felt that I soaked my panties because of that.

"Momo will be fine. Don't worry." He whisper against my ear. I got goosebumps when his breath hits my ear and I contained myself from moaning again.

"I hope." I breathed and lean back my head on his hard chest.

He kissed my temple and sway a little while still hugging me from behind. I held his both muscular arms which were hugging my waist and pressed my back on him even more.

"Tzuyu..." I seductively utters.

I felt poking behind me, on my upper butt, and I know exactly what it was. It made me gulped and thought of how huge he is. Damn, Sana. You're getting dirtier when you're with Tzuyu.

"Fuck, baby, don't do that." He growled and moves away from me.

A bit disappointed, I laugh it off and just wink at him before walking upstairs to my room.

Tzuyu's POV

I muttered some Mandarin curses as I made my way to the kitchen. My pants is damn tight and the cause of my fucking erection was just Sana's seductive voice. Imagine how much she affects me? Just her sexy voice makes a huge tent between my thighs. What a woman.

After cooking something for our dinner, I showered at the bathroom here at the kitchen. That was a dumb move since I have to go upstairs topless, a single towel covering my bottom part.

Forced Engagement • SaTzu [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara