-THIRTY EIGHT-

WARNING: MATURED SEXUAL CONTENT

Elkie's POV

My fists are clenched tightly as I made my way out of that fucking restaurant. When I saw how Tzuyu and that Sana stare at each other boils my blood. Tzuyu should really break up with her as soon as possible! I wanna kill that bitch with my bare hands.

Yeeun saw me approaching so he quickly opened the car's door and I slid inside. I screamed and slam the dashboard before pulling my hair out of anger.

"Don't hurt yourself." Yeeun snarled and started driving.

"I'm so mad!" I yelled.

When Tzuyu left me earlier, I put a waterproof tracking device on his hair. It's just as small as a pinky fingernail so I'm sure he wouldn't noticed it. Then when I saw the tracking device tells that he's here, I quickly rushed to meet him again but he's with a bitch. Argh!

"I told you, just stop bothering him." He said with an eye roll.

"What?! Stop my ass! I already did a lot for him, why would I stop now?! I bailed him out of prison, remember that!" I screamed while glaring at him.

For Tzuyu, I'm willing to do everything. Evil or not, I'm going to do it just for him. It's what loves do. When you fall, you're going to do everything and anything for that person even though you'll hurt yourself just to have that person in your life.

He rolled his eyes again. "You're also the reason why he was jailed, Elkie."

Yes, he was right but still I don't care. I just did that to make him mine and I'm not going to stop anytime soon.

"Know what? You're still alive but your soul's already prying on hell." He apathetically said but I ignored his remark.

'The hell I care. I'm willing to sold my soul to Satan in return of having Tzuyu in my life.'

Tzuyu's POV

My lips tugs up when I open my eyes and greeted by Sana's peaceful face. She's still sleeping, snuggled up close to my chest as she snore lightly. I stroked her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Yes, we're still together. Yes, I didn't broke up with her last night. I don't have the heart to. The way she smiles at me, restrain me from breaking up with her because I don't want to see her crying. What I'm going to do is not right but I will date Elkie while I'm with Sana.

Stupid, yes, but I'm not yet ready. I'm not ready to see Sana with tears. I'm not ready to hurt her.

I carefully take my hand off, which she's using as a pillow, and clambered out of the bed. My phone vibrated and when I saw who the caller is, I muttered a curse. It's just 8:20am, why the fuck is she calling?

Quickly, I rushed out of the room and went to the backyard so I could answer Elkie's call.

["Good morning, babyyyy~"] I shudder as I heard that from her. If she's Sana, I would be smiling like an idiot at the moment but she wasn't.

"What do you need?" I asked, void with any emotions.

["I need you, babyyy. Come here at my condo. You know..."] I can hear the smirk from her voice, making my skin crawls. Damn. ["Let's have some play in my bed. Hmm?"]

I clenched my jaw. "It's early in the morning, Elkie."

["Hmm? You don't want Sana to lose her career, right? Or you're going to stay there and I will ruin her image—"]

"Fine." I hissed while clutching tightly on the phone that I think I can break it into two. "Text me the address and be there in a jiffy."

["Good, babyboy. I'll wait! Bye! Mwuah!"]

I disconnected the call because I might gag at her words. Immediately, I took a bath and wear a simple shirt and shorts before leaving a note to Sana that I'll be out for a moment.

Elkie texted me the address and I don't want to fucking go there but I don't have any choice. I hate how she controls me. I hate how she threatens me. But I can't do anything about it. How can I fight back if I have no weapons with me? Elkie and her family are powerful, not just at China but all over Asia. She can do whatever she likes if she wanted to.

I didn't expect that this might happen. Elkie and I were friends before and she was so nice to me. She's a decent girl. An elegant, graceful, well mannered girl. But why is this happening? Is it because I couldn't reciprocate the love she gave me? I don't really know.

When I arrived at her unit, she opened the door even though I didn't got the chance to knock. She's waiting, huh?

"Tzuyuuuu~" she threw herself to me and I reluctantly caught her as I avoid her gaze. "Come, come."

She dragged me inside and locked the door. I stumbled backwards and fell on the couch when she suddenly pushed me. Fuck. My eyes widened when she clamber on my lap to straddle me.

"Elkie, what the fuck are you doing?" I snarled and pushed her off me but she wrapped her hands on my neck.

"I wonder how big you are, Tzuyu-ah." Her eyes are hooded, staring at me with lust. She leaned and brushed her lips on my ear, making me groaned, and husk. "Fuck me, daddy. Real hard."

Then I felt pair of lips against mine. I pushed her off but she kissed me again, pulling me even tightly. I clenched my fists and just let it fall on my sides while she kisses me, grinding on my lap.

She's not Sana but I'm still a human. My body differ from what my mind says and felt a huge tent on between my thighs. Fucking shit.

Her wet kisses travel down my jaw to my neck, leaving marks there. All I did was groan while squeezing my eyes, craning my neck to let her do what she wants.

"Damn." She moaned and stroke my covered crotch. "It feels so huge, daddy."

"Elkie.." I gulped and let out a harsh breath. "Stop.."

But she didn't listen. She pulled my shirt off and give kisses on my chest. Then minutes after, she throw her shirt randomly and pressed it against my chest. An airy moan escaped my mouth when he healthy breasts made contact with mine.

Elkie have a perfect body. If we talk about the looks and body shape, Elkie can keep up with models.

She took my hand and put it on her left breast, demanding me to massage it but I didn't move an inch. Her fingernails dug on my shoulder so I growled and just started to massage her mound.

"Oh! Oh, God, baby." She throw her head back and grind on my lap. "More—"

"Elkie?" I stopped massaging Elkie's breast when I heard that baritone voice.

My eyes widened and flipped Elkie to make her sit on the couch. "Someone's here."

She gritted her teeth. "Fuck! I'm horny. Damn fucking shit."

I tossed her shirt and she quickly wore it while I wore mine. My eyes landed on between my thighs and curled my lips because it's still erected.

'Fuck.'

"Elkie, it's Yeeun." The voice said.

"Fuck you, Yeeun!" Elkie shouted and stomped away to open the door. "You just ruined a lovely moment, idiot!"

Whoever that Yeeun is, I'm still thankful for him to interrupt. God. I got goosebumps when I remember how Elkie grabs my hand and put it against her chest. Fuck.

_____
Who hates Elkie? I hate her too but I hate the author more😾 who the f is the author, huh?! Lol lol lol.