How it all started...

Start from the beginning

Ace sadly stared at your form walking away. 'What did I ever do to her....?'

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Eat your food, brats!" Dadan gently placed the giant plate full with all sorts of meats in the middle of the dinning table while Garp, the grandparent of the three brothers, laughed horribly loud. Dadan shook in fear along with her comrades behind her. "Are you guys not eating?" Garp smirked, making Dadan and her crew shriek, "N-No! We already ate!"

The three hungry animals ignored the scene and chatted on their own. "Hey Ace, why aren't you eating?" Sabo gulped the chunk of meat, concern written all over his face. "Ace is still thinking about that girls words, shishishi!" Ace slapped the table, "No I'm not!" Luffy continue to laugh, "Whatever, more meat for me!" "Hey!" The brothers and Garp shouted angrily as Luffy quickly vacuumed their food. "Spit it out!!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sneezing loudly, you groan at the sight of your ceiling, "Ooh...somebody's talking about you...." your mother grin wide, making you frown, "Like I care." Your father smiled sweetly. "But Y/n, you should always make everyone smile! Make sure you don't be rude, okay?" Nodding at your fathers innocent words, your mother showered him with kisses while you made your way upstairs to your room.

Blasting your music, you began to do your homework while playing mini drums with your pencils. Smirking wide while your messy bun dislocated from its original place due to all that head butting you've been doing. Looking straight, you saw your neighbor waving you through his window. Opening yours, you lower down your music and smiled warmly at the older man. "Hello Mr.Jinbei!" The man chuckled, "Good Evening to you, Y/n. Having fun doing homework I see?" Rubbing the back of your head, you smiled awkwardly at his comment, "You can say that..." Jinbei laughed, "That's good to hear. Can I ask for your opinion?" "Sure thing!" Jinbei moved out of the window to get something for you to see. Patiently waiting, you admire the inside of his office. It was all full of canvases with traditional paintings. His works never seem to fail to amaze you.

Jinbei didn't waste no time and popped out to show you one of his new works, "What do you think? I'm almost done with it." Gasping silently, your eyes sparkled, "A-Amazing...you did it again Mr.Jinbei!" The male laughed, "I sure did! This piece will be in the art museum downtown!" "Ah, your interview is next month, my mom told me that you've invited us for companionship!" Jinbei nodded, "Indeed I did. Now, I'll be leaving you to continue from your work. Call me if you need anything, Y/n." Nodding calmly at his words, you admire him as he shut his window and blinds out. Making you do the same thing.

Now-back to jamming and doing homework.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Waking up to see your fan still on, you sat up, angry already at the crazy heat. "So hot..."
Standing up, you stretched until you heard that satisfying pop. Walking across your room, you placed on the under shirt, tucking it in the skirt and left your schools button up shirt unbuttoned. Walking downstairs to your parents location, which is the dinning room, you sat down and began to eat your breakfast. "Y/n, calm down, nobody is going to steal your meal!" Gulping your pancakes, you gave the woman a crazy look, "You never know what can happen, plus, it's really hot, so I'm hungry than usual..." "Ah, yes...summer is close." Your father began to talk about his nonsense of a newspaper he reads while your mother praised him even more. Getting up to wash your dishes, you tight up your hair into a bun and grabbed a ice popsicle. There was no way in hell you're walking to school in this heat with no ice cream in hand.

"I'm off..."

"Okay! Be careful!" "Bye, Princess!"

Wiping off your sweat from running down your face, you threw your remains on the trash and walked inside the hallways. You regretted it right away....

"Apparently, she rejected Ace..."

"What!? No way...!"

"I heard that she got rejected by Ace....?"

"Are you serious? That sounds more believable!"

"Right!"

The rumors continue around the school, which never seems to amaze you, but you ignored their pity talk. "Alright, stop the chatting and get to class! Classes starts in seven minutes, ya brats!" Mr.Thatch shouted angrily while you open your door to your classroom. "Pick a card." The teacher, Mrs. Nico, showed you a box fill with white strips of papers. "Why?" "New assign seats for the new semester, of course!" Not liking any of the words coming from her mouth, you quickly grabbed a strip and stared at the number, '5?' "Alright, please go sit on your destination!" Looking over at your seat, you frown at the people around them, 'And I was just getting use to my last seat....' walking towards your table, you sat down without looking at anyone. 'Of all people...'

Kid and Law send you weird glances. Each with their own meaning, Kid smirked while Law didn't seem to give a fuck about you. There was still an empty desk in front of you, and some students haven't arrived, now that you realize, the brothers never came.

'But why do I have to be near these two, who hate each other's guts!?'

Tapping your finger tip on the empty desk, you patiently waited for the bell to ring. Right when the time hit, The ASL brothers seem to make their arrival. Robin of course let them off and let them have their assign seats.

Seating chart:

[—————front of class-——————]

Extras    Nami Vivi Rebecca    Extras
Usopp Zoro Sanji Extras Perona
Luffy Extras    Extras Heat   Wire  
Ace Sabo Extras Apoo    Bonney
Y/n Law Penguin Shachi Extras
Kidd Killer    Extras Drake Hawkins

[—————The Back————————]

Was god punishing you? Or is it payback from all those sins you've done? Either way, you hated everything about this seating chart, you had no mental space whatsoever when it came to the boy you insulted yesterday, now seating in front of you, the annoying laughters from the schools bad boy, Eustass Kidd, and of course the cold hot boy, Trafalgar Law. "Well if it isn't the snarky smartass of the school?" Kid began, 'he better not be talking to me.....' Feeling your chair move forward, stomach almost getting squished by the tiny space you had between you and the table, you quietly ignored the red hair while you can feel that cocky smirk from behind. "Hey, I'm talking to you." Turning around, no emotions written on your face, Kidd frown, "Your face looks ugly, maybe you should smile more." "I'll smile if you oink like a pig, bitch."

Ah...there it was once again. That mouth of yours always seems to satisfy your choice of words. The class went silent at the comment while Kid looked pist, but he shook it off with a smirk. Law in the other hand stared at your side profile, wondering who you were and your quick brain. 'Interesting..'

Luffy and Zoro both laughed insanely loud at the front of the class while Robin was trying to calm them down. "You heard that right, Zoro!" "Yeah..."