How it all started...

Finally shutting close your textbooks and notebooks, your teacher dismissed the final class of the day while you packed up and quickly walked out of the classroom. Quietly walking through the full hallways of hormonic teens and loud mouth playboys with gossipy girls, you were quickly stopped by a bunch of horny females surrounding the "popular" boys of the school.

That is the ASL brothers....

"Kya! Ace, you looked so cute while sleeping on your table!"

"Please accept my gift for you!"

"Ace, you look hotter everyday!!"

Cringing at the extras comment, the dark hair smiled bright, flexing his freckles as mush as he can. The girls giggled, making you rolled your eyes.

"Sabo, please go out with me!"

"Can I walk you home?"

"Sabo, let's hang out again!"

The tallest of the brothers, smiled warmly at the girls, laughing nervously at the overwhelming comments of the females coming his way. He for sure didn't waste no time to make fake lies, so he won't be bothered anymore.

"Luffy, I bought you some food!"

"Here you go Luffy, I bought meat for you too!"

"Luffy, please eat my bentos!"

"Really?! Awesome...!!" Luffy laughed really loud as he accepted the gifts from the girls, which fainted at his kindness and innocences, making you gawk.

"Excuse me...can I pass by?" Frowning at the girls not hearing you, making you angry even more, you asked again, which didn't help for shit. 'Are these bitches serious!? I'm trying to go home...' From afar, Ace looked towards your angry form, feeling bad that you couldn't pass. "Hey, aren't you a cutie?" Crap, he spoke the wrong thing once again. You see, the boy was famous from his choice of words, and his looks. Wasting no time, you glared at the tall male, "Please don't look at me, your eyes are making me want to end my life right away."

The group froze at the comment, well...except Luffy, who was dying of laughter from your words. Taking the chance, you pushed the females out of your away and ignored the whispers.

"Jeez, what a bitch!"

"Tell me about it!"

"Ungrateful ass, you will never get a compliment from Ace ever again!"

'Good, like I wanted it anyways.'

Ace laughed awkwardly, "C-Calm down..."

As you were close to the doors, you heard a group a males laughing at you, "She really insulted him!" "K-Kidd, calm down...she might hear you..." "So? That shit was funny as fuck!" Ignoring the ugly laugh of Kid, you continue to make your way home. 'I hate it here....'

Walking pass the crowded circle, that stood in the middle of the parking lot, you ignored the shouts of fights and laughs while Zoro, the delinquent which all females seem to fall for, and Sanji, the soccer player that seems to be flirting with every girl you turn a corner at, fight their guts out at the center of the circle. 'Out of all schools...I ended up here...'

"W-Wait!!" The crowd quiet down to admire the popular boy running towards your way. "Hey, you! Stop!" The crowd, including the fighters, inverted their eyes towards your now stopping form. Looking back at Ace, which smiled wide in front of you, glaring straight to his soul made him nervous. "I-I'm usually not that interested at what people say about me..." "And?" The crowd now seemed interested at the scene before them, some even ate quietly to see the popular guy get rejected by the smartest female of the school. "B-But...that was a bit rude back there..." Ace chuckled uncomfortably, unaware of the people beside the two of you. "I only spoke the truth. Now, can I leave? I hate to be seen near you, and don't like any of your girls to be near me. They rot from desperation and pity." Everyone gawked at your cold words, but Zoro laughed insanely loud. "Shut up, Moss Head!" "Be quiet, pervy cook!" "What did you say!?" And so the fight began once again...