Epilogue

Nobody knew that while they were having their celebration in Storybrooke, outside of Storybrooke, mainly in front of the 'Welcome to Storybrooke' sign a new story was about to happen as a magical portal appeared in the ground. And out of the portal jumped out a teenage girl as the portal closed up behind her. To some people, she would've just looked like any other normal girl. But besides her white hair that was cut into a bob and her bright green eyes, there was something different about her. And as she gripped onto her special pocket watch in her hand, the girl turned her attention to the sign.

"Storybrooke?"

She's never heard of a town called Storybrooke. She may have traveled around America for only a few months and yet she's never heard of Storybrooke. She knew that was in the state of Maine, but this town had to be mean something. After all, where would the curse take the students of Ever After High if not in a secret town called Storybrooke? They had to be here, but there was one person that the girl desperately hoped was here as well. She took a photo out from her purse, a photo of a young and handsome guy her age that filled her with worry and with hope.

"If you're here Alistair, I'll find you. I'll find you and everyone else."

After placing the photo away along with her pocket watch, the girl took a deep breath before walking past the Storybrooke sign, already getting a good feeling that she was going to find her friends. However, as the daughter of the White Rabbit from Wonderland, sometimes her sense of direction isn't always perfect. But at this moment, she just knew that this town was special and that her sense of direction may have worked this time.

Well, that's the end of the first rewrite. Now, I am working on the next book, but once again, I will not post it until I am sure I am finished with it. Although, I don't know how long that will be because pretty soon I will be doing online summer college classes which may take my time away from writing. I think that I'm already haft way done with the second book, but writing this one might take longer since the second book is going to be a completely different story from the original. Until then, I will write it when I can. Hopefully, I can finish most of it or even complete it before I'm supposed to take my online classes. We'll see.

The End is just the beginning...