Message from Brooke Page

Dear Readers,
What you're about to read has been a long-time idea of the author. It's going to be unlike the other Ever After High books you (most likely) have read. My parents, the Narrators, are going to narrate this story, of course. But unlike the other stories they have narrated in the past, this series of books is a lot different than what they're used to. For starters, Brooke Page (AKA: me), and the daughter of the Narrators is going to be joining the story as part of the list of many characters. All of whom I'm sure you guys all know. Now, I know that this is just a story you're about to read, but to me, this is part of life. My life and the lives of the characters. But for this story to work, I'm going to have to become a character. I haven't even graduated from Narrator High so this is a big step for me. But I'm ready for it. The characters need my help and I'm willing to do anything for them. During this time, my parents aren't allowed to communicate with me unless absolutely necessary and vice versa. And as for me, now that I'm a character, I have an important job to do, and that's to help my fairy tale friends. So, let's get started! Enjoy the story! 

Sincerely, Brooke Page