Message from the Author

Hello everyone, as you can see, the first book of my Once Upon a Time: Ever After High rewrite is finally here! So, I was originally going to post this as an ebook on Amazon, but that turned out to be harder than I thought. So I decided to go ahead and post it on Wattpad for you guys.

So, how this is going to work is I will post one chapter a day while I work on the next book. Now, before you can read this book, I must say a few things. Rewriting this first book was both easy and hard. But overall, I am proud of what I've written. But this rewrite is going to be different. Some things will stay the same, and some things will change. And FYI, since Ever After High is not owned by Disney, I will not be using any Disney references unless I really have to in order to make the story work. But I am going to try to base the stories off of the originals or at least a retelling.

And even though Ever After High is officially dead, I still want to keep the fandom alive because it was such a good series. But despite it being dead, I saw a silver lining to it. Now that I've seen all the movies and webisodes and read the books, I feel that I fully understand the whole story, making it easy for me to write this series.

So, without further or due, enjoy the first book of Once Upon a Rewrite!