Ch.37 Quick Revenge

After the unfortunate event that happened the morning before school, Elena and her friends met up at the main entrance later that day after lunch, all of them discussing the mean prank.

"Man," Macy breathed out, "I cannot believe what just happened, why the hell would Reyna do that to Ilene?"

"I know," Julie agreed, "I get that those two have never really gotten along, but that doesn't mean Reyna should do something like that!"

"Now I'm worried what Ilene might do to Reyna for revenge," Lauren put in with a nervous look, "I know Ilene more than you girls do, and trust me, she can do some crazy things when she's mad."

"Let's just hope it's not murder," Kayla said with her eyes widen.

Just then, the girls suddenly heard a voice coming from behind mentioning Ilene. When they turned around, they saw that it was a guy who was talking to Aidan about Ilene.

"So what was it like sleeping with Ilene?" the guy asked with a grin.

"Seriously?!" Aidan responded in shock, "For the last time, I am not answering that question!"

"So it was good?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Okay," Olivia suddenly declared with a frown, "That's it. I've had enough of this."

And with that, she stepped up onto a bench so that she would tower everyone.

"Everyone, listen up!" she called out as everything got quiet now that all eyes were on her, "I have something to say! With everything going on right now that involves my relationship drama and you guys constantly bothering Aidan and Ilene for what they did, this is got to stop! Whatever goes on in my love life is supposed to remain private! The same thing goes for Aidan and Ilene. I get that what they did to me was wrong, but that doesn't mean that they should keep on getting hate from you guys! Yes, what they did hurt me, but it's not like they committed a terrible crime and should be punished for it like this! They already apologized to me, they admit that what they did was a mistake, and I could tell that they really meant it. So what I'm trying to say is, I forgive them for what they did."

A few gasps were heard, even some of her friends even gasped.

"I may have gotten hurt," Olivia continued, "But thanks to time and my friends, I was able to feel better again. And besides, breakups are a part of life. They can hurt, but that doesn't mean everyone should get involved in it. So, leave Aidan and Ilene alone! They've been through enough already!"

A few mumbles were heard in the crowd as Olivia suddenly spotted Reyna trying to leave the scene.

"As for you, Reyna!" she called out, causing the mean girl to stop, "You should be ashamed for what you did to Ilene!"

"Yeah..." Reyna replied while twirling her hair, "Honestly, I'm not. Ilene took those pictures herself. If she didn't want them, she should've deleted them."

"But that doesn't mean you should let everyone see them!" Elena suddenly snapped, "You need to stay out of people's privacies!"

"And now Ilene is going to get you back," Lauren added, "And when it comes to revenge, she's good at it."

Reyna just smirked, "I'd like to see she was she has to offer. Besides, I keep all of my secrets safe so what is she going to do?"

Ding!

Right at that moment, everyone got a notification on their phones at the same time, seeing that they all had gotten an email sent through their school emails by none other than Ilene herself.