Ch.45 A Kiss

Elena's heart was still pounding, adrenaline rushed through blood, steam was still coming out from her fists just as the Evil Queen forced herself to stand up despite crashing into her car by Elena's magic that had now returned to her.

"So this is how it's gonna be huh?" the Queen scowled.

"I don't know what the hell just happened," Elena said with a shocked look.

"I do," Brooke spoke with a surprised look, "Your powers are back!"

"My what?"

"Remember when I said that you needed something to bring your magic out, well, it worked! You have your magic back! And now you can use them against her!"

"But," Elena nervously mumbled, "I don't remember how to use them."

"Oh, never mind that," her mother suddenly said, "What's important is that you're powers are back, and now you can use them to take over Storybrooke."

"What?" Elena's eyes widen.

"You're a Queen, Raven, it's your duty to be in charge, so why not be in charge of Storybrooke?"

"I am not gonna take over Storybrooke! How many times do I have to tell you that I will never be like you?!"

"Oh sweetheart," her mother sneered, "When will you learn to embrace your powers to become the most feared and powerful queen of all?"

"I don't want to be feared! You still can't make me live my life the way you want me to! I have choices too, and I will not let you interfere with my life! Brooke, hand me the mirror."

Brooke handed her the mirror as she held it in one hand while getting her magic ready in the other.

"What are you gonna do with that mirror?" the Queen demanded.

"I'm sorry mother," Elena frowned, "But I can't let you cause any more harm to us, so I have to do what needs to be done."

She then aimed the mirror at her mother and started to chant the spell.

"NO!" the Queen shouted as she used her powers to knock the mirror out of Elena's hand and into the air.

She then tried to destroy the mirror with her powers, but Elena quickly reacted and used her powers to block her mother's magic as Brooke caught the mirror.

"I am not going back into that prison!" the Queen yelled with anger.

"Uh, I think you are," Elena declared as she took the mirror back from Brooke.

But that's when the Queen tried to blast her magic at the mirror to destroy it, only for Elena and Brooke to step out of the way as Elena blasted her magic back at her mother which knocked her down.

"You're getting better already," Brooke commented.

"I just hope I can keep it up," Elena breathed out just as her mother forced herself back onto her feet.

"Don't do this dear," she begged, keeping on a brave face, "Think of all the fun we'll have when we can both rule Storybrooke."

"I am not gonna rule anything!" Elena yelled, "It's time for you to go back to where you belong!"

Elena then aimed the mirror at the Queen. But before her mother could strike, Elena used to powers to keep her still as she started to chant the spell again.

"I cast this spell out to protect!"

"Raven, don't do this!" her mother ordered as she tried to move.

"While upon your deeds you shall reflect!"

At that point, 2 strings of lighting came out from the mirror and wrapped around the Queen's wrist as it began to pull her in as she struggled away from it.

"You've failed this world to overwhelm!"

The Queen was brought closer to the mirror as she kept on struggling.

"And are cast into the mirror realm!"

The Queen could feel herself being sucked into the mirror.

"How are you doing this?!" she yelled "You're not even a level 40 sorceress!"

"Oh, I have my ways" Elena grinned.

Elena and Brooke watched as the Evil Queen was finally sucked into the mirror. Once it was done, Elena looked into the mirror and saw her mother in the mirror banging on the glass.

"Let me out!" she ordered "Let me out now!"

"I love you mom," Elena smirked as the Evil Queen's image faded away revealing Elena's reflection.

"Elena you did it!" Brooke exclaimed, "You defeated your mom!"

Elena gave a proud smile, she felt great about putting her feared mother back into mirror prison while using her magic that she never thought she had. But then she remembered Olivia as her smile faded.

"Olivia!" she gasped.

The girls quickly got into Brooke's car and drove to the hospital. Once there, they quickly ran inside and into the hospital room where Elena hurried over to the doctor.

"So?" she asked in a worried voice.

The sorrowful look on the doctor's face already answered her question.

"I'm sorry."

It was that moment that Elena felt her heart shattering into pieces. She ran past the doctor and to Olivia who was still on the bed. Her friend laid there motionless, pale, and the bars on the monitor were straight indicating the truth. Elena put her shaking hand on Olivia's forehead, it felt cold.

"Olivia?" she gasped in shock, tears already forming in her eyes.

It was too late, Olivia was gone.

"No," she cried "No no no!"

Brooke stood to the side, also feeling Elena's pain. They didn't even find a cure for her, and now it was too late.

"Olivia," Elena mumbled with tears in her eyes, "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have given you that pie. That pie was meant for me and I let you have it! And now you're gone because of me! You were one of the greatest people I've ever met and I was so glad to have you as my friend."

She continued to cry as a tear fell onto Olivia's cheek as Elena brushed her fingers across her forehead.

"I love you," she sniffed as she bent down and placed a kiss on Olivia's forehead.