Ch.36 Mean Prank

Monday at school was starting off like any other day. But as for Ilene, as soon as she stepped out of her car and into view, that's when everyone suddenly turned to her. She wasn't surprised, she had expected to be looked at since everyone was most likely still talking about the whole Aidan and Olivia drama that just so happened to involve her as well. But as she began to make her way towards the front entrance, she suddenly noticed that not only was everyone glaring at her, but some were even giggling. Why were they giggling at her? She admitted that what she did was wrong, but shouldn't that mean everyone would not be laughing at her?

Confused, that's when she noticed that there was a group of students huddled around the outdoor bulletin board that was placed at the front of the door and near the bike stands. And seeing how everyone was taking glances at her and back to the board, Ilene knew that there must be something on that board that's about her. So pushing her way through the crowd, she reached the bulletin board and gasped at the sight.

Pinned onto the board were multiples photos of selfies she had taken on her phone. But these weren't ordinary selfies, these were private since they all showed Ilene in either a bikini or her undergarments. And in each photo, she was seductively posing at the camera. But what really shocked her were the words written on a piece of paper in the middle of the seductive photos that read: Ilene Moore? More like Ilene WHORE!

Hearing the taunting laughs she was receiving from the students, Ilene felt her face turning red with both embarrassment and anger as she quickly tore the pictures off the bulletin boards, tears already forming in her eyes as she crumpled up the photos and even tore them into pieces before throwing them into a trash can. And just to make sure, she also snatched a coffee cup from one of the students who was laughing at her as she dumped the coffee onto the photos to make sure they were destroyed.

"You owe me a new coffee," the student informed her.

"SHUT UP!" she snapped while glancing around with tears in her eyes, "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!"

At that moment, she heard a pair of sneaky giggles as she turned to see Reyna and Natalie.

"Oh hey, Ilene Whore!" Natalie teased as she and Reyna let out louder laughs.

"You two!" Ilene yelled as she stomped her way towards them, "You did this!"

"Hey it wasn't my idea," Natalie said while pointing to Reyna, "Thank Reyna, it was all her idea."

That's when Ilene finally realized how it happened as she turned to Reyna, her face still red.

"You," she growled, "It was you who stole my phone!"

"Oh, I didn't steal it," Reyna replied, acting all innocent, "I found it. You should really take better care of your belongings. And now you have a new nickname that matches who you are, a whore."

Ilene's blood was boiling, everyone could see her face as red as a tomato. And if she could, there would be steam coming out of her ears.

"It's true you know," Reyna added in a frown, "Everyone knows about Aidan cheating on Olivia with you, and did you care that he was still with Olivia? No, cause all you care about is yourself. You're a slut, Ilene, I mean look at you, you dress like a slut, you had a secret relationship with Aidan when he was dating Olivia, and what about those slutty pictures of you on your phone? Oh! And let's not forget the fact that you actually slept with Aidan! And who's fault is it? Oh, that's right, it's yours."

"Well, actually," Natalie put in, "It was both of their faults."

"Oh yeah," Reyna agreed with a smirk, "It was, wasn't it?"

Despite the furiousness she was feeling, Ilene had to admit to herself that Reyna was right about her. But seeing how Reyna was behind this embarrassing prank, Ilene knew that she has had enough of this torment as she calmed herself, even though she was still furious on the inside, she refused to show any more and instead appeared more confident.

"I really hope you enjoyed yourself today, Reyna," she said with a fake smile.

"I did," Reyna nodded with her sassy smile.

"Great, because I am done with you," Ilene scowled, "You've crossed the line this time and now I am beyond pissed. And because of that, I will get you back. I will not sleep until your life is as painful as mine. I can do some horrible stuff when I'm pissed but not as bad as what I'm about to do to you. And when I finished with you, you'll be thinking: Why did I ever screw with Ilene Moore?!"

And with that, she stomped away towards her car, not caring about the many looks she was getting.

"Hey, Ilene Whore!" she soon heard Kendell Smith laugh while pointed at her.

Taking off her purse, Ilene suddenly swung her purse hard across Kendell's face as he let out a cry of pain. And seeing the redness forming on his cheek, she knew she had hit him hard. Perfect.

"That. Is NOT. My name!" she growled before getting into her car and driving off.

As soon as she was gone, after having witnessed the whole thing, Amanda stormed up to Reyna and Natalie who didn't seem to feel threatened by Ilene's warning or even feel bad at what they pulled off.

"How could you girls do this to her?!" she demanded, "She didn't deserve to be humiliated like that!"

"And why not?" Reyna shrugged, "We were just having fun. And what about you? You're known to play pranks all the time."

"Yeah, harmless pranks! I would never pull a prank that I know would hurt somebody! And now thanks to you, you just hurt one of my best friends!"

"Why are you even friends with that slut anyway?"

"She's not a slut!" Amanda growled.

"Mm... doesn't seem that way," Reyna smirked, "Judging by the photos we found on her phone."

"That doesn't matter, you went through her private stuff when you should have minded your own business! And now, pretty soon you're gonna feel Ilene's wrath!"

"Oh, please," Reyna scoffed, "Do you honestly believe that Ilene's gonna get me back? How?"

"I don't know," Amanda shrugged, "But I know Ilene more than you. And she can do some pretty crazy things when she's mad. And since you were the cause of her anger, I know that she's gonna pull something off that will make you regret doing this to her. Just you wait, Reyna, wait and see what Ilene has to offer."