Ch.29 The Lost Greek Tale

Friday at school, Elena and her friends met up at lunch to discuss their girls' night-out plans after school.

"Okay," Olivia spoke, "So let's clarify what we're doing after school. As soon as school is over, we all head home to get ready. You guys can drop off your sleepover items at my place and then we'll head to The Giant's Castle for dinner before heading back to my place for the sleepover."

"That sounds about right," Kayla nodded.

"I can't wait," Macy beamed, "For the sleepover, Julie and I are gonna be bringing some cookies that she got from the Sweet Tooth bakery, right Julie?"

Macy turned her head to Julie to notice that she was staring at something across the cafeteria. Noticing Julie's stare, the girls turned in her direction to see that sitting at another table was Terrence who was sitting with Dylan, and another guy who she hasn't met before.

"Julie," Macy suddenly smirked, "Are you staring at Scott again?"

"Uh, what?" Julie's eyes widen, her cheeks turning pink.

"Who's Scott?" Elena asked.

"Scott Anders," Francis said, "The guy talking to Terrence over there."

"Who also happens to be Julie's big crush," Kayla added with a sneaky grin as all the girls giggled.

"Guys," Julie whined, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Hey," Elena laughed, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. He's cute."

"He is, isn't he?" Julie agreed with a dreamy look, "He works at the Animal Shelter with me. I just love it when a guy is good with animals."

"I'm still surprised that you guys haven't gone on a date yet," Kayla commented, "Come on, when is it going to happen?"

"I don't know," Julie sighed.

"Well, it better be soon," Macy said, "How much longer do we have to watch you constantly stare at him?"

"I don't constantly stare at him."

"Yeah," all the girls said, "You do."

Elena couldn't help but let out a small laugh. She may have only known these girls a few days, but she felt right at home with them. But as for the guys, they too took glances over at the girls across the cafeteria.

"Do you think the girls are talking about us?" Scott asked.

"Perhaps," Terrence shrugged, "Although, I did tell Elena that they shouldn't talk about us guys considering what happened with Aidan and Olivia. And since their girls' night-out is tonight, I hope it doesn't go wrong for them."

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Dylan assured when he suddenly grinned, "Meanwhile, how did it go last night with Elena?"

"Yeah," Scott grinned as well, "How did it go? Did anything happen?"

"Guys," Terrence frowned, "Nothing happened. We just hung out while she taught me to play the guitar, that was it."

"Mm-hm," Scott continued to smirk.

"I'm serious," Terrence muttered.

"Okay," his friend shrugged, "If you say so."

"But what about you?" Terrence spoke back with a smirk, "When are you going to ask out Julie?"

"Oo!" Dylan chuckled, "Yeah Scott when are you gonna ask out Julie?"

"Dudes..." Scott grumbled, his cheeks already turning pink.