Ch.46 A Broken Curse

Elena never knew how important a kiss was during this moment. But when she kissed Olivia's forehead, a circle of magic shot out from the kiss and spread out across Storybrooke while passing by everyone. Macy, Julie, Lauren, Scott, and everyone else felt the strange feeling that filled their minds with their past memories.

After the kiss, Olivia suddenly woke up with a gasp as Elena and Brooke gasped as well. Relief flowed through Elena and Brooke like a river as Olivia turned to Elena, both of them knowing who they each really were.

"Raven?" Olivia gasped.

"Apple?" Elena gasped.

Brooke had to gasp as well, they were remembering!

"You saved me," Olivia, or in this case, Apple breathed out with a smile.

"True love is the most powerful magic of all," Brooke smiled, tears also in her eyes, "No one said that the kiss of true love had to be a romantic one. Your friendship is so strong that it broke the curse!"

Apple and Raven, now with their memories back immediately burst into happy tears as they went into a long-needed hug.

"You found us!" Apple beamed.

"I did, didn't I?" Raven smiled back.

She did it, she broke the curse and recovered their memories. Now that they remembered who they are, Apple and Raven didn't want to let go of each other as they held each other tightly.

_________

Down the street, Scott, now knowing that he's really Hunter Huntsman walked around the streets looking for his lost love. It wasn't long until he finally spotted Julie on the other side of the street. With his memories back, he knew who she really was.

"Ashlynn!" he called to her.

Hearing her real name, Ashlynn turned to Hunter as her heart jumped with joy.

"Hunter?" she gasped.

Without hesitating, the two ran across the street as they met up in the middle.

"Oh my God!" Ashlynn gasped, "I remember everything!"

"So do I!"

Tears filled up Ashlynn's eyes as she placed her hand on her beloved's face.

"You've found me," she sniffed.

"We found each other," Hunter corrected with a smile.

And with that, they leaned in into a sweet and romantic kiss they have missed since the curse. But at that moment, Raven, Apple, and Brooke stepped out of the hospital where they joined up with their friends on Maine Stree.

"Apple!" Macy called.

"Briar!" Apple gasped as they ran to each other and into a hug.

"Raven!" Lauren called as she ran to her.

"Maddie!" Raven exclaimed as they hugged as well.

"Raven you did it!" Maddie exclaimed, "You broke the curse!"

"I know!" Raven agreed with a smile.

Pretty soon, everyone began to fill up Maine Street where they all reunited with their friends now that their memories were back. During which Raven met up with Terrence or in this case, Dexter where they gave each other shy smiles.

"Hey, Dex" she greeted.

"Hey Raven" he smiled shyly.

"Uh, it's good to see you again."