Disclaimer

Official Disclaimer for Dance To This

The copying of this story onto any other platform is strictly prohibited. If you are reading this book on any other platform other than my account on Wattpad please know that you are potentially viewing this content on an illegal website and you are putting yourself at risk for a virus. This book is protected under copyright laws and any distribution of my work is punishable by law. I also do not allow translations other than my official translations which are done by me. 

Any scenarios depicted in this book is purely fictional and any scenarios relating to real life is purely coincidence. All the characters in this book are my own and are fictional. Any relation to people dead or living is purely coincidental and unintentional. 

Please don't spread hate. There is a difference between constructive criticism and pointless hate so please think before you comment anything hurtful under my work because words do hurt. Please do not fight or discriminate anyone in my comment section because again words do hurt. If you say anything racist, ageist or homophobic under my work you will be blocked and/or reported to Wattpad. Remember to spread light and love to everyone and to build people up, not break people down. 

Please don't promote your books or the books of others under this story. If you would like me to read your book or add you to any of my reading lists please direct message this account with the link to your book rather than promoting it under my story. I spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort into my story and I find it slightly disrespectful to promote your own story under mine. 

With that said I hope you can enjoy the story. 

All My Love 

Lily xx

Copyright All Rights Reserved Lilybee™  2023 ©