34. He, Him and I

Manik

I put my kurta back on, peeking out through the small window across us. The light breeze moved the curtain lightly. The crowd really, were so far away. 

I turned around. Nandini was still sitting on the edge of the table, gripping the wood tightly beneath her. She was staring at me, a similar glint of amusement lurking in her eyes.

My lips widened in a wicked grin. I walked up to the table, placed my palms flat on it and caged her within me. Her eyes landed on her lap as I leaned my face close to hers.

"What were you looking at?" I asked softly, pulling a few strands of hair away from her sweaty face. Her eyes doomed as my thumb brushed over her swollen lips. 

Damn it, Manik. 

"Am I supposed to feel good about this?" I murmured, caressing her lips softly. There was no light, but I could imagine how red they must have become, "Because I feel really, really good about this and I can't-"

She withdrew my thumb and pressed her lips with mine, shutting me up.

I exhaled sharply, feeling the delicacy in her moving lips. I kissed her back gently, treating her lips in long, deep suction. Her hands left my collar and rounded around my neck, arching me closer to her. I took her in my arms, feeling her flushed skin against me. 

Then I realized she was still half naked beneath me. 

The mere idea made me growl in her mouth. My restrain seemed to almost in a breaking point- it took every fiber of my body not to tear her dress apart and taking her right here and right now.

Or- no.

I tenderly cupped her cheeks, deepening the kiss and instead focusing more into the way I could cherish her. How I could take my time to slowly undress her, one by one, cover every inch of her body with my ravenous kisses and then slowly, gently ease myself into her. Coax her sweetly towards the high, watch her as she let go of everything with one word from me. 

Smug elation swelled inside me as I recalled how I made her come like that just ten minutes ago. How the vulnerable plea of surrender she bore in her eyes unnerved me, how the cry of my name coming from her mouth almost forced me to the point of loosing control.

How does she do that?

"Manik?"

Nandini broke free of my lips, breathless and blushing. 

"Yes, Nandini?"

"We- we need to go," she mumbled, hardly meeting my gaze, "Others will look for us,"

"Really?" I arched my eyebrows, shifting my face to catch her eyes, "But I was under the impression you're going to kiss me again,"

I wish I could see the blotches of scarlet in her cheeks- but it was too dark. She shut her eyes, sighed, and looked up to me.

"Really, Manik," she said, trying to sound composed, "We've been gone for like half an hour now. They're going to-"

Following her previous step, I shut her mouth with another lush kiss.

Both my hands slid down to her bare waist and she moaned in my mouth. She gripped the back of my hair, pulled hard and I groaned back in response. I found the strand of her lehenga and started to knot it back.

She hissed, pulling out of my mouth.

"Too tight?" I muttered on her lips. She nodded.

I loosened it a bit, pecking on her lips, "Better?"