1

Hello people I am your author and this story is about Y/N and she is from India. Even if you are not from INDIA  this story won't make any difference. Hope you will enjoy this journey of hers.

**************************************************************

Author P.O.v

After long flight of 7 hours you  have finally landed on the soil of south Korea. 18 hours from now and  you will be seeing BTS in real and  nothing can stop you  from meeting them. You were  so happy that you wanted to dance ,but sadly you couldn't do that because you were  feeling nauseous .

Well you have terrible air sickness, which meant you  spend most of your  time in flight by throwing up and having severe  headache .

 You were here with this  travelling agency and you didn't know anyone of them . You weren't very good with socializing.

You collected your luggage from conveyor belt and took out your phone to call your mom .After ringing for 10 sec she finally picked up your call. You  were so engrossed in talking with her that you  didn't notice that your group has left you behind and you were walking aimlessly and have soon joined some other group.

After ending the call you  looked up to see that the group in front of you wasn't the one you have came here with. You panicked instantly and tried to call the manager  ,but he wasn't picking up your call. You decided to calm down so you can think properly .  You were rummaging through   bag to find card of agency .

As you were looking inside your  handbag  you bumped into someone . You looked up to see that some  guy who was dressed weirdly?? He wore black mask along with hat on top ,and has  sunglasses too (like who wears sunglasses at night ) and was dressed in black jacket along with black ripped jeans .He said something in Korea but you didn't get it and just looked cluelessly at him. 

Soon you heard someone calling him like "sudelloyo"(hurry up) and he just pushed you away roughly and went away .You were  furious at his action, how can he just push you  like that. You smacked him at back and he stumbled little bit because of your  sudden action. He looked  at you angrily and started yelling at you .

 You  also started shouting at him in hindi ,both not knowing what other was speaking. Suddenly a guy dressed in white hoodie and ripped jeans came puffingly and yelled at that weirdo " mwo haseyou(what are you doing)" before weirdo could say anything he quickly turned towards me and said "mianheyo"(sorry) you replied him by saying "gwaenchanha"(it's ok)and  he dragged away weirdo with him, that weirdo glared at you and in order to piss him more you poked out your tongue at him .

It was only after they left you realize that you were alone in  this new country  and you could have asked for  help from them but your anger messed up everything.  Sulking you picked up your bags and started searching for hotels online and soon found one. And went outside the airport grab cab and show driver  the address. After driver parked in front of hotel new problem arise ,you didn't have any idea what  amount he was asking you  to pay . You didn't have any idea about this currency .

You grab out your phone and tried speaking it in hindi and English both  so it could further translate in korea using google translator but that too wasn't working. The driver was beginning to get red in face and you were close  to tears but by god gracious a voice called out from behind you and said in English " let me help you" .You turned back to see man coming towards you with his hands in pocket ,from look at him  you can tell he was quite taller than you and he was a handsome man but with cute smile. You felt your heart melting at his sight. He stood beside you and asked driver in Korean how much was the fare ride and driver replied 1000won.He turned towards you and you handed him all money you have like a child. He quickly took out some notes and gave to driver and soon he drove off leaving you with a sight of relief. You turned towards man and said THANK YOU .Man smiled at  you and asked " are you visiting Korea for first time ?"You replied him saying "yes , I am here for BTS concert  " he gave you big bunny smile and said "that's great ,if you ever need help you can ask for me , my name is Kai. " " Thank you so much and I am Y/n" you replied him sweetly. "Y.../N" he stammered a little bit .You chuckled and said you that's me "I am from India .""So you will be checking here in this hotel ?" he asked "yes " you replied shyly. " Shall I help you with it " kai asked .You immediately nodded like you were waiting for him to say this .He looked towards you and muttered in korea  "kiyo" (cute)You just looked at him and said "I know you call me cute". Kai looked at you with raised eyebrows and you just hit him lightly on arm  and said "K-drama" .He giggled and soon he helped you book room and also dropped you in front of your room  and gave you  his number and left saying to call him whenever you needed his help .
As soon as you enter room you threw away all your luggage and just jumped on bed and slept. Worries all forgotten for now .

*************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed it and this Y/N have little habit of smacking someone just in friendly way don't get offended  also a little note to my readers I am not good at describing clothes so just imagine the way you want it too .And this is my first FF on this couple so shower them with love .