Their Dreams Come True

Start from the beginning

Harry immediately felt at ease and got his happy smile back to him. Still a little nervous, he simply nodded his head and didn't say any words in case he would accidentally stutter. Elena gave him a little wink before looking forward with her head held high and walking off first, Harry of course walked with her but she needed to start just due to his nerves.

Elena and Harry rounded the corner to the ballroom and simply walked down the staircase rather slowly, and even without an announcement about their arrival, the room went rather quiet as the two came down the steps. Harry looked around anxiously and saw more and more people turning to stare mainly at him. Of course a lot of the villagers had seen Elena and Harry around together, but they looked like more than a couple of friends at the moment, and now everyone could see it except the two in question.

Elena looked up at Harry and gave him another little wink as they reached the bottom of the steps as a little nonverbal way of her saying he did a good job and was proud of him. Harry smiled down at her and got stuck staring for a moment once again before Elsa took her daughter's free hand,

"Shall we really get this party started?"

Elena looked over to her mom and tilted her head a little bit with a furrowed brow, she was rather confused by the statement,

"What do you mean? Normally you do your whole little ice show thingy right?"

Elena asked. Elsa nodded once and raised her brow a little bit at Elena,

"Don't think I haven't seen you without your gloves on countless times, you've grown out of them which means I think you should help me this year. Besides..."

Elsa leaned a little closer to Elena to whisper so Harry wouldn't hear,

"... I'm sure it'll impress Harry"

Elsa lightly sang. Elena perked up and looked at her mom with a big toothy grin,

"Really? You want me to help?"

Elena thought it was a major privilege and wonder that her mom wanted her to help with the show. More importantly, Elena has never been allowed to use her magic in public before. Of course she did in Auradon, but hasn't dared to do it much now that she's back home. Elsa nodded with a loving smile and looked over to Harry for a moment,

"Will you excuse Elena for a moment? I'll bring her right back but we have a quick show to put on"

Elsa said with a bright smile before gently tugging Elena away from Harry who, to stay calm, simply kept his eyes absolutely glued on Elena despite some local village girls trying to strike up a conversation. Normally he would turn on his flirtatiousness and have a good time, but he was so in love he didn't have the power to do so.

Elsa led Elena up onto the first step of the staircase so they could be a little more elevated compared to everyone else. Anna and Kristoff paused their conversations and looked up at Elena and Elsa just as Elsa softly cleared her throat to get everyone's attention,

"Welcome everyone to our annual Winter Ball! It is so lovely to have everyone in one place again, especially my daughter since as a lot of you know she started her first year in Auradon Prep this year which means she's been away from the kingdom for quite some time. She will be going back to Auradon soon, but she did bring a very good friend of hers with her, so be kind to the unfamiliar face in the crowd because he's her best friend and we will always welcome new faces here in Arendelle. Anyway, every year I like to kick off the ball with a little extra flair, but since Elena has really harnessed her power, she'll be helping me kick us off!"

Elena shyly giggled as the crowd did a little cheer and clapped, the sudden sounds made Harry jump a little bit but he got over it rather quickly and went back to simply staring up at Elena. She smiled ever so brightly at her mom who was still holding her hand and began a little quiet countdown for Elena to go off of, Elena looked over to Harry and gave him a warm and endearing smile before focusing on her power. She swirled her free hand around a few times before going with the end of her mom's countdown and shooting her hand straight up into the air with her moms in perfect unison.