Chapter 16 - Magical Moment

Start from the beginning

"When was the last time you did this with that wimpy ex of yours? Did he even take you properly?" Jason asked thickly.

Jill only whimpered in response. She took a sharp breath when Jason once again tried to push but couldn't go any further. Jason withdrew. His ardent finger replaced his throbbing manhood.

"Sorry for rushing things, baby girl." He pushed a finger in, massaging her inner walls.

Jillian gasped as her back arched. Her head pressed the pillow. A wail escaped her lips when Jason kissed her nipple while kneading the other hardened peak. His lips travel up, sucking, biting her soft flesh. The combined pleasure and pain only brought Jillian to another level of ecstasy.

Jason gave her an open-mouthed kiss, his tongue ruthlessly imitating the ministration that his finger is doing in her molten core. Jason adds in another finger. The slow push and pull becoming faster by the second as Jillian moaned incoherently.

And then he hit something that made Jillian writhe in ecstasy. Her mind can't comprehend the pleasure she's in as he continues to hit that glorious spot.

"Jason..." Jillian whimpered breathlessly. She burrowed her head on the pillow.

"I know, baby girl, I know. But there's no need to rush. And I am big, baby. I need to prepare your amazing body properly." Jason pushed farther and Jillian can only moan.

Jillian's hip moved on its own accord, meeting every plunge of his fingers until she can't take it no more. Her knees shook. She throatily called his name. Her hands clutched the mattress tightly as waves upon waves of mind-boggling sensation consumed her whole being.

"Get ready, baby girl. I will make you forget your ex. I'll make sure that when visit this place again, it's me you'll remember." The edge in his voice still registered in Jillian's euphoric brain.

Jillian is not yet fully recovered from that ecstatic rapture when Jason nudged her knees apart. He knelt in between her parted legs. His hands held her waist tightly, raising her pelvis off the bed. He once again aligned his manhood and slowly sunk his thickness in between her damp folds. Jillian moaned as he pushed, slow by slow inch.

"Oh, Jillian... You feel so good, baby," Jason uttered hoarsely.

Hearing him softly call her name, with his eyes full of unrestrained desire caught Jillian of guard. She doesn't know where to turn to. Her hands reached out and connected to the brass bed frame. She tightly holds on to it as she let her body be enslaved by the wonderful feeling.

"Be warned 'cause I won't let you sleep tonight, baby..." His dark eyes looked at her with burning passion.

Jillian bit her lip and moaned her agreement. She lifted her back, offering her bosoms to him.

"Fuck!" Jason hissed as his hands let go of her hips. He drew one nipple on his mouth while kneading the other. "You look so breathtakingly beautiful, baby girl. Anybody else would surely fail in comparison," he uttered in between kisses.

Jillian closed her eyes, she raised her body higher, "That's good to know. At least you'll remember me when you finally found the girl you'll introduce to your mother."

Jason's muffled groan only increases her excitement. He alternately suckled her breast. "This moment will be etched forever in my mind, baby."

Jillian bit her lip and pushed against him. The sweet friction between her inner walls and his throbbing hardness is unfathomable. She opened her legs wider. She took a deep, long breathe while Jason plunged deeper. But Jillian failed to keep quiet. A squeal escaped her lips when Jason finally broke the barrier.

"Shit!" Jason stilled his movement. He let go of her nipple and pushed his torso up. He held her hips firmly, and in one fluid move, he pushed all the way to the hilt. "Fuck!"

"We already are, Jason," Jillian answered in between panting. Her body accommodating his thickness.

Jason looked at her for a couple of seconds before he asked thickly, "Why didn't you tell me, baby?" His knuckles softly travelled along her cheeks.

"My gut feel told me you'll definitely run away if you found out." Jillian's body slowly adjusting to the fullness.

His eyes turn a shade darker, "You want me to initiate you, huh?" but the way he spoke the words sounded more of a statement than a question.

"I'm glad it's you. You're a very generous lover, Jason," Jillian answered softly. Yes, having him fill her is painful, but he can't help it. But him preparing her body to his invasion definitely lessen the pain.

"I felt so dumb now, actually." Jason shook his head. "I should have known you were inexperienced the moment I entered your body." He looked at her in wonderment. "You were so tight that even I experienced discomfort, baby."

Jillian's right hand let go of the bed frame. She slowly moved the tip of her index finger from his abs until she reached his nipple. Jill moved her pelvis, taking him deeper. Jason growled. He lowered his body and claimed her lips in a heated kiss. Jillian laced her fingers to his silky hair as she answered him just as hotly.

"Does this hurt you still, baby?" Jason murmured against her lips. He pulled slowly and pushed just as softly. His fingers touched where their bodies are sensually connected, keeping her mind off of the pain his huge member is inflicting in her body.

Jillian's right hand gripped his arm while her left hand remained entangled with his hair. She pulled him down and kissed him again deeply. She let her moans of delight be muffled by his lips as she countered his slow movement.

Ang pagtugon niya ang waring pumatid sa natitirang kontrol ni Jason. Ang malumanay na pag-ulos nito ay unti-unting bumilis. At lahat iyon ay buong-pusong tininggap ni Jillian.

Jason's ruthless tongue mimicked the wicked way his hugeness possessed her lower body. Jillian gasped as the pleasure and pain warred inside her. Pakiramdam niya ay pumapaimbulog siyang papataas, at nang marating ng tuktok ay hindi niya napigilan ang pagsigaw.

Jason moved faster, deeper, demanding his own release, and in doing so, he prolonged the rapturous delight of the small death Jillian is in. He plunged deep one last time. A long, deep groan rumbled at the back of his throat. Jason arched his back and spilled his seed before he collapsed on top her body.

"That was magical, baby girl," Jason murmured while still catching his breath. His face rested in between her neck and shoulder.

Jillian can't control the tears that slipped her closed eyes. A poignant smile curved her lips as she cradled his head. Her heart is singing with contentment and unexplainable happiness.

Magical. Indeed, it really was.