Chapter 12

The meet and greet was finally over and I was heading back early cause the guys had to finish up with something I don't know what though when I got to the room when I bumped into something hard. lol jk no I just entered mine and Mahogany's room and changed into a pair of Nike pros and a spots bra and pulled my hair back into a ponytail, grabbed my phone and left I started jogging. About an hour later I was on my way back to he hotel still running and I bumped into Hayes and some girl she looked like a slut with her obviously died blonde hair blue eyes short really low cut crop top and shorts that her butt was literally hanging out of them.

"Oh hey Abby, Abby this is Bella, Bella this is Abby," Hayes said

"Hi it's nice to meet you Bella, I'm Abby," I said extending my had but she just looked at it and said

"Ew I'm not touching your hand it's all sweaty anyways Hayes can you take me shopping I want more clothes," she said acting like the spoiled bitch she is.

"Ok well I'm gonna go bye Hayes," I said and running off just wondering what exactly Hayes saw in her. I actually found her attitude really funny.

I got back to the hotel about 10 minutes later. I showered and changed into a grey muscle tank and a pair of black spandex and even though it was only 8:30 I fell right asleep.

I'm sorry it's so short I just wanted to update something. if you have any ideas just comment I need inspiration.
-Abby