"Even though I only had one vote, I cannot argue with the system I chose." he looks down at his desk.

Momo and Midoriya go to the front of the class, but the latter of the two is shaking. Momo is calm and collected. He needs to calm down a bit, he's a bit too anxious.

"Alright. The class rep is Midoriya. And our deputy is Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa says while still in his sleeping bag.

"Really? Uh... it's not a mistake?" He asks in a wavering voice. He's still shaking. Mr. Aizawa just slowly lays back on the floor while Momo sighs.

"How'd this happen?"

"This might not be so bad!" Asui says cheerfully.

"Yeah! I could get behind Midoriya, I guess." Kirishima says with a smile.

"Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results!" Kaminari says.

That is true. She analyzed the situation thoroughly, and made sure not to leave out any details. That is a helpful skill, especially in this profession.

I looked at Iida again, seeing that his aura wasn't the happiest. However, even though he is upset, he is content that Midoriya is the class rep.

The rest of our morning classes went by, and now it's lunch period. I enter the lunchroom and see it's a bit crowded, but there are still some empty spaces. I buy my lunch, thank Lunch Rush, and go to an empty table. I start eating, but there's this bad feeling I can't shake off.

It has to do with that blue haired man. Something is going to happen today, I know it...

"Is this seat taken?" A monotonous voice asks. I look up towards the source and see it's Todoroki. I shake my head and motion for him to sit. He does so, and starts eating. We eat in a comfortable silence until he asks a question.

"Is he really your fiancé?" I look at him, slightly surprised that he asked. I shake my head "no" and glare at my supposed 'fiancé'.

"He isn't. He's just trying to draw attention. However, given the circumstance, he probably will be." I say looking at my food in slight anger.

"Circumstance?" He asks. Before I got to say anything, I got a bad feeling. Just as I got that, the school's emergency alarm went off.

"Warning: Level 3 Security Breach. All students please evacuate the school in an orderly fashion." My eyes widen as an aura entered my vicinity, more rather two, however, the other one is faint compared to the first one.

If they're in my vicinity, then they are in the school. These two auras aren't the nicest either, more so menacing.

I get out of my seat and grab Todoroki's wrist. I drag him to the crowd of people.

"Didn't they say evacuate in an orderly fashion?" I say to myself in annoyance, however, I think Todoroki heard me since he chuckled a bit.

That was cute...

I shake my head a bit to keep myself focused. I sigh and walk through the crowd. I keep a strong grip on his wrist, but not strong enough to cut the blood circulation. As we walk through the crowd, his wrist slipped out of my hand, but I quickly stopped and turned around to grab his hand. I intertwine our fingers and hold his hand tightly so I don't loose his grip again. I look out of the window and see the press. How did they get passed the gate? I look towards it and see it was disintegrated. My eyes widen. How... I look around and see a closet. I start pulling Todoroki towards it.

Once we get in, I closed the door before someone else got the chance to get in. I let go of Todoroki's hand and go against the wall. I slide down to the floor and look up at Todoroki.