"Do what you want. Just decide before my nap's over." Mr. Aizawa then falls to the floor and goes to sleep.

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida then takes some note cards and gives each row some. Take one, pass it back. I take my note card and give the last one to Momo.

I'll vote for Iida. He certainly does have the character for the job. His determination is also admirable. He'll be a good role model, but then again, judging from his character, he'll probably take the job a little too seriously.

I write Tenya Iida on my card and get out of my seat. I put the card in the box and head back to my seat. As I'm about to sit down, I feel a stare on my back. I glance behind me to my right and see my 'fiancé' staring at me. I glare at him and he quickly turns away. I scoff and sit down. I resume watching the outside world and wait for the results to be announced.

Now that I think about it, Momo was a good choice to vote for too. She has the kind, but stern manner needed for a leader. She is smart and can take control of the situation, but she doesn't work well under pressure. She also doubts herself a lot, and thinks she isn't good enough too. She just needs a little confidence boost. Once she does, she will be a fine leader.

I look towards the board to see that the score has been counted. Midoriya has 3 votes, Momo has 2 votes, and everyone else besides Uraraka, Todoroki, and I has one vote. Us three didn't have any. I am quite surprised that Iida only has one vote, not that I'll show it. I guess he voted for someone else... most likely Midoriya. Iida is quite humble.

Midoriya, still not processing how he got the most number of votes, is still shocked.

"HOW DID I GET THREE VOTES??"

Bakugou, who is upset that Midoriya had gotten more votes than himself, stood up from his chair angrily and started yelling.

"ALRIGHT YOU IDIOTS! WHO VOTED FOR HIM?"

"What? Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you?" Sero asked in matter-of-fact tone. He's kind of right though. With how his attitude is right now, no one would like him as a leader. But then again, I'm being biased. Just because his attitude is this way, doesn't mean he won't take the job seriously. He probably would, but wouldn't show it. But with his attitude, it would be quite difficult to work with him.

He glared at Sero and quickly caught my gaze. He gave me an angry look that said "and you didn't vote for me because? " I looked away to the right without a care in the world and he glared holes into my head for a good second then started yelling at Sero again. I see Uraraka looking to the right and whistling. She voted for Midoriya too. I guess she has an admiration for him as well as Iida. On the topic of Iida, he looks upset that he only had one vote.

"1 vote..." Iida says.

"Who could've voted for me? I voted for someone else." I put my left arm on my desk and prop my head up with my hand, looking at Iida. There's no point in hiding it.

"I did." I say monotonously, with a stoic expression. He looks at me surprised. Not only him, but everyone looked quite surprised, some more than others.

"I saw the characteristics and qualities to be a leader in you. I found you fit for the leadership role, so I found it necessary to vote for you. Is that such a surprise?" My deadpan expression and monotonous tone of voice makes most of the class sweatdrop.

She said such kind words, yet she said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world... Most of the class thought.

"Thank you for recognizing such qualities in me, Kurotsuki! I appreciate your vote." I nod and look out the window again. Iida is still upset though.