"I told Tenzin I'm going with him and the other airbenders..."

"Oh. Well I'm really going to miss you..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Just kidding! I'm staying with you guys," I tell her happily.

"Whoo! She's staying guys!" Korra celebrates.

Bolin, Mako, and Asami all jump out of the bush nearby and start celebrating. I can't help but laugh at my friend's as Bolin lifts me in the air.

"Ok, ok," I laugh. "Put me down!"

"I take it you told them," Tenzin says as he walk towards us.

"I did. Thank you, Tenzin," I tell him genuinely.

He has no idea how much this means to me. Being able to have the freedom to choose what I want to do is all I've ever wanted. He returns a genuine smile and then turns to my sister.

"Good luck at the Northern Air Temple. I'll send more airbenders your way when I find them," Korra tells him.

"Be careful out there. Stay safe," Tenzin replies to us all.

"I'll try. Seems like wherever I go, I make a new enemy."

Well, you are the Avatar.

"But you made some new friends, too. You did well, Korra."

Awee, they're hugging.

"This is only the beginning."

...

Ugh, finally off the airship! Thank the spirits! I've lost track as to where we are, but wherever is is, it's absolutely beautiful! The mountains that surround us are filled with fresh snow, the flowing stream is so pretty, and the sound of running water fills the air- like music to my ears! And the perfectly green grass is soft under my feet, but at the same time is topped with a crunchy residue from the morning dew. I could stay here forever... Too bad Lin woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"We just got a call from the radio about another airbender," Asami says excitingly as she rushes outside.

"Yay!" I cheer.

"Where are they?" Korra asks.

"A city called Zaofu, the home of the Metal Clan," Mako answers.

"You know the place?" I ask Lin.

I mean, Lin is the best metalbender I know. She has to know this place.

"Uhh ... Never been there," she answers and then turns to Korra. "But I don't want you going there. I would rest a lot easier if you were back in Republic City."

"Sorry, if there's an airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we are going next," my sister says.

"Yeah, and if someone messes with her, I'll just form a tornado and wash them away with a tsunami," I joke.

"Yeah, about that... I've been thinking, and it'd be better if you were to hold off on the airbending," Lin tells me.

I frown at her. I can finally airbender, and she wants me to hide it?

"Why?" Korra asks. "We know now, she doesn't have to keep it a secret anymore. "

"It won't be forever, but with Zaheer running around, there's no telling what he'd do if he found out there's someone out there with these sort of abilities. He's already after Korra, we don't need him going after you, too," She explains.