Cheese crackers ~ Twins (angst/lime)

Start from the beginning

At first y/n started to wear baggier clothes.

Loose sweaters and long socks that covered the entirety of her legs.

No biggie.

Ofcourse, Tsukasa preferred to see her skin and Hanako thought she looked more comfortable in her normal apparel but the boys didn't say anything.

Then y/n stopped eating in front of them.

She would always say she 'wasn't hungry' or that she 'wasn't feeling well' but after a few weeks of the same excuses, the twins started to pick up on her lies.

Finally, she grew extremely sensitive to touch.

Normally, Tsukasa and y/n would rough house if they got bored. It was something Tsukasa always looked forward to but after y/n turned him down day after day, he grew worried.

Hanako also noticed that y/n would always huddle away from his own small touches. She always seemed to grow extremely uncomfortable anytime he would place his hands on her waist to move by her, or anytime he would place a hand on her knee if he noticed she was shaking her leg nervously.

Today was the day. Present day. The twins were going to confront the girl about her strange behavior once and for all.

The twins told y/n to meet them on the roof for lunch. They were not planning on listening to her lies about not being hungry.

Once y/n opened the door to the roof, she noticed both of the boy's backs as they sat on the edge of the building, their legs dangling off nonchalantly.

Y/n had always been a tad bit scared of heights so she normally opted out from spending her time on the roof.

Nevertheless, the boys almost never asked her for anything so when they asked her specifically to meet them there, she couldn't find it in her heart to decline.

A small picnic blanket was layed on behind the appiritions. An assortment or crackers and deli cheese along with fruits were scattered on a nice piece of cutlery.

Y/n's stomach growled as she look at the food but she knew she couldn't eat any.

Y/n's weight had recently been brought to her attention by her parents, family, and close friends. She didn't see herself as overweight, perhaps maybe just a bit chubby. But the many people she talked to said otherwise.

Y/n wasn't aware that the twins even knew about her lack of eating, along with her newly self hated body image.

Neither of the boys looked towards y/n as she sat down on her knees on the picnic blanket.

Little did she know, Tsukasa was in the process of convincing his brother to go along with his plan. The plan itself went a little overboard but because of that fact, it would definitely work.

"Guys..?" Y/n asked softly, after staring at their backs for a few minutes.

Hanako turned his head towards her. His legs continued to dangle off of the building and his hands were placed firmly by his side, keeping him stable.

The sunlight reflected off of the emblem on his hat, making y/n slightly blind to his entire face which for some reason already looked guilty.

Hanako shook away his nervousness once he heard his brother clear his throat.

"Come here, y/n" Hanako asked.

The h/c haired girl titled her head a bit on confusion. She was about as close as she could possibly be to him.

"I am here, Hanako" y/n chuckled.

Then, for the first time since y/n had known Hanako, she watched his eyes turn dark. Not just dark, black. He was serious and quite frankly, he looked dangerous as well.