"What do you want me to answer, GoEun-sshi?" He teased her.
"Answer me with something sweet?" She winked at his boyish grin. 
"How sweet?" He kissed her eye gently.
"Honestly sweet..." She poked his nose tip with her finger. LMH smiled.
"What kind of sweet is that?" He tilted his head to stare at her moving lips.
"Your kind of sweet, sanbaenim." KGE smiled and touched his dimple with her finger.
"Do I know how?" LMH's eyes didn't leave her lips as he stroked her cheek softly.
"You know how!" She rubbed his face dearly, and he briefly kissed her palm. 
"How do you know that I know how?" He brushed her hair and pecked her lips. 
"Because you are an honest and a sweet gentleman, Minho-sshi." She cutely wrinkled her nose. LMH adored her iconic wrinkled nose so much.
He giggled and kissed those sweet wrinkles.

"I think you are the sweetest one..." LMH whispered in her ear. 
"Am I? I thought you are..." She giggled and kissed his temple.
"We both sweet then..." LMH chuckled and nuzzled his nose into her ear.
KGE gripped his hair and sighed.
She loved it whenever LMH did that to her.
He was the sweetest boyfriend she could ever hope for.

"Do you know that you are sweeter than sugar, MinHo-sshi?"

KGE teased him and stroked his hair with both hands, and then she pulled his smiling face closer to her face. LMH giggled when she kissed his nose tip sweetly. In return, LMH let his nose danced with her nose while closing his eyes and smiling. He felt a fuzzy feeling of comfort and calmness yet dizzy and giddy at the same time. He knew he was smitten at her, like always. He didn't mind. LMH enjoyed the feeling so much, though. He loved to be smitten by her. Only her.

LMH couldn't describe his feeling exactly. It was too good and too strange concurrently. This girl could really make him feel great and comfortable when she was also lit a fire and created chaos inside him all at once. A hot and cool feeling altogether at a time. Weird indeed, but fun. KGE was so fun! So very fun that he couldn't imagine how he would ever live without her anymore. Could he ever live without her? He couldn't imagine it, and he wouldn't. He was too scared to imagine his life without her.

Ascending ringtone.

"Arrgghh... Can't he skip the attempt once for all?" LMH growled. 
"Persistence is what he made of... Hahaha... let me answer him."
"No... I haven't answered your question!"

LMH pinned her and kept his face close to hers. He blocked her from getting free of his tight embrace. KGE writhed beneath his solid and strong body. She chuckled. 

"Aigooo... Can't you just answer me now, sanbaenim?"
"I will... Just ask me again, baby... with the same question!"
"Do you think I would question you differently? I don't get it..."
"That's why I need you to ask me now before you answer that stupid call!"
"Waeyo?"
"I don't want to hear anything different after that stupid call!"
"Haisshh... What do you mean, chagiya?"
"You might ask me with 'May I leave' once you answer that call!"
"Imino..."
"I don't want to hear that!"
"Yah..."
"So, Please... I need you to ask me again with the same question!"
"Hahaha... Aren't you so funny, Imino?"
"Chaebal..." LMH choked. 

KGE  was a little taken aback when she saw a sudden glint of sadness in his brilliant eyes, she wondered. She didn't like to see that; she hated it. She gently brushed his eye with her thumb and smiled as she was softly saying, 

"Imino... I will stay... I am staying, even IF you didn't want me to!"

The waves outside rumbled loudly.
Her words sounded like a beautiful promise.
LMH stared deeply into KGE's convincing eyes.
He wanted to be assured that she would really stay.
He didn't want to hear anything about her leaving him.
Not now, not today, not after the unfortunate event some hour ago.