___

"Jenny Realight, it's good to see you." Mirajane was spotted smiling at a blond woman, as you approached them.

"(Y/N), this is Jenny, the current Miss Fiore. Jenny, our new member, (Y/N)."

You flash a smile at Jenny. "Hello." She wiggles her fingertips to you.

"Oh, competition is starting. Shall we go?" With that, Mirajane leads you to a big stage with a huge audience.

"Wow.." Enchanted, you look over to the audience. Separated in different boxes, you could spot Fairy Tail's right away. Maybe it was because of the huge banner hanging down from their box.

You were led behind the curtains of the stage. "Yeeeees, is everyone ready to begin Miss Fiore competition??" An energetic voice boomed out.

The crowd erupted into cheers.

"We'll go around, picking a topic, and the competitors have to show an example! The crowd is the judge, are you ready?!"

Once again, the crown screamed their agreement.

"First up, we have...Style! What are you like? Show us in the competition!"

'Dammit, this is- what have I gotten myself into?'

You peered at the competitors. Not many had come. Maybe only..10? You asked Mirajane about it. She told you that many girls were intimidated by Jenny, and had quit the competition.

"First up, Alana Marke!" A brown haired girl steps out on stage. Her appearance and outfit was quite plain. The crown was silent. No reaction was received.

"Eliminated!! Sorry, Alana! Come back next time!"

'I hate this already.' 

And that continued for a long time. Competitors dropping out like flies, even though it was only round 1 of 3. The final round apparently didn't count as the 'preliminaries.'

Soon, there was only 7 left. Mirajane, Jenny, and you were part of the 7. You recalled your performance.

You had stepped out from the curtains, with a dress that had 'complimented your style' as Mirajane had put it.

The dress was a light blue chiffon, that went down to knee length. Your hair was put as a messy side-braid, which you had just finished doing.

You had adorned your hair with pretty little wildflowers that you had found right outside of the stage, and your brown sandals had been brought with.

You still remembered the wild beating of your heart, and the way the crowd roared their approval.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" Mirajane's voice shook you out of your thoughts. "C'mon, we don't have time to think." She laughs.

"Sorry." Your cheeks turn pink, as you hear the booming voice. "The next round. Number 2, is 'Fighting Spirit'! How well will you do, competitors?"

You brighten. Hopefully, your other self would win this one. You ask Mirajane to pull off your bind, which she happily agrees to.

Your eyes change color, and your other self flips her hair. "Really, you call me out during a competition?"

You ponder for a moment, before whipping out a staff. It was long with a bright purple flame at the very tip.

You change into a navy blue dress, that barely covered your thighs. But it was okay, because dark stockings covered your legs. Your shoes were small, blue high-heels.

Nothing decorated your hair, and you decided to take out the braid.

Smoothing your hair down, you decide to comb it, because of your left-over time.