②⑥

Hoseok Pov

"I think you should hide-"

"Knock, knock, knock" A loud knocked came from the door, startled the both of us.

Wow... Police sure are fast.

"네~! 자깜만!" I yelled responding cayse I worried they will just barge in just like in the drama.

Except this isn't a drama...

'Hide', I mouthing to y/n and she nodded before running upstairs to her room, hiding.

I walked to the door, trying to calm myself and opened the door, revealing the policeman, Kim SeokJin and the second policeman I saw earlier.

"네, officer. What can I help you with?" I asked, giving a small smile and still trying to be nice before sparing a glance behind tgem and saw a bunch of police car outside.

'Shit! I almost pee in my pants!'

"Sir, I'm officer Kim Seokjin but just camk me Jin and this is officer Jeon Jungkook and just call him, Jungkook. Can we come inside and talk?" Jin asked and I gave them a way so, they can get in.

"Sure, officers. Come inside~" I said before they went inside and I closed the door behind me before motioning them to sit and they did.

"What's this about, officer Jin?" I asked, taking myself seat across them before sitting straight.

It seemed like I can't stay calm like this.

"Can you give your name and information, please?" Jin said and Jungkook went through his pocket to take out a notebook.

"My name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok and I'm 26 years old. I have been staying alone since I was 15 years olf. So, I have already stayed here for 11 years. I'm living alone so, yeah... I haven't got any friends since then" I said, explaining before receiving a nod from them and Jungkook went through his phone, searching for something before showing them to Jin.

"Here is it, sir" Jungkook said and Jin looked through his phone so, I tried to take a peek at his phone and saw my information on Internet.

Yes, y/n somehow managed to hack the Internet and the government history (?) before putting my information in.

'My little one was so smart~'

"It said here that your parents leave you alone at age 15" He said, making me face-palm myself but of course not in front of them.

Only in my mind, okay?

Okay, my little one was not that smart...

"네. My parents kicked me out of the house just because I'm a gay for the singer, Agust D. But, you can't blame me on that, HE'S PERFECT! JUST LOOK AT HIS CAT EYES AND HIS FACE. I MEAN HOW CAN A PERSON LOOK HOT AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME! Ermm, I mean...yeah. Since then, I lived on my own and quited school too cause I'm tired of studying especially math and science" I said, lying to save myself from danger.

Yes, it's not happening  Basically, I got kicked out from the underworld cause I'm different from the others and of course, no matter you're black or white swan, we don't need to study. But, I didn't lie about the singer, so yeah...

"Ouh, I feel sorry for you" He said, feeling sorry but I just shook my head as 'it's okay'.

He took out his phone before showing a picture of y/n...

"Do you know her, Hoseok?"

Don't blame me. I'm Sope shipper so, if you don't like it, just ignore it.

 I'm Sope shipper so, if you don't like it, just ignore it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔