①①

Hoseok Pov

Seeing her red face, my smile grown bigger and a chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Are you blushing??~" I said in teasing tone while grinning, teasing her as her face went redder than before.

귀여워

"I-i'm not! Get out of my way!" Out of embarrassment, she pushed me out of her way to the side making my back slammed against the wall.

"Arghh!" A groan crawling out of my mouth before she turned her gaze to me as her expression turned softened and she immediately went to me with a guilty look as she squat down in front of me.

"괜찮아??" She asked, feeling guilty taking over her before running her delicate fingers along my back, caressing it slowly.

"You're sure are tough" I chuckled and she hit my shoulder with her small fist, embarrassed.

"Did I break your wings??" She asked again and I stood up before she did the same.

"No, silly. I'm okay" I said, slightly pushed his forehead with my index finger and she pouted.

"Let's go downstairs. I have cooked some 라면 for us" I put my arm around her neck and dragged her along to the kitchen.

 I have cooked some 라면 for us" I put my arm around her neck and dragged her along to the kitchen

☆☆☆

As we were eating, I'm fiddling with my fingers under the table, feeling restless and thought to myself to tell her about it or not.

"Hoseokie, are you okay?? You seem to be a little bit.....distracted" She asked, slurping the ramen in before looking at me with her sparkle eyes.

"Nothing... Just-something is bothering me" I said, caressing my neck before smiling at her.

"Bothering you??" 

I nodded before slurping my ramen in.

"What is it?? Tell me..." She said, accidentally putting her hand on mine causing me to cough.

"Cough, cough!" I coughed almost choke myself to death but luckily, the noddles didn't got out of my mouth or nose or else, an unpleasant image will appeared. 

"야! Eat slowly" She said, pulling her hand away from mine, not knowing why I suddenly coughing.

"I need to tell you something"

UwU~

Is Hoseok keeping something from y/n??~~

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔