③⑦

Jin Pov

"So, you mean y/n's gone again?" I asked So Min noona who's crying so much before Se Chan hyung trying to calm her.

"S-she said she's gonna stay at her friend, Mina's house for awhile so, I let her. But, when I called Mina this morning, she said y/n is not there and she didn't even come for a sleepover at her house" She said, sobbing down as her eyes went puffy and shallow because she's crying too hard.

"Hoseok, the myth also went missing yesterday" I said before earning a shock from her as she gasped.

"He-what?!" She yelled, maybe trying to deny the reality that hit her.

"I'm sure they're at his house or something" I said, taking out my phone about to call Jungkook but noona's word cut my action off.

"Ahh! I forgot to show it" She said, running to y/n's room and I spared a glance at Se Chan hyung but he shrugged his shoulder before she came back in with a letter in her hand.

"I-i found this letter this morning when I barged in her room to take her dirty clothes" She said while breathing heavily as her hand passed the letter to me.

Don't search for me ever again. I'm leaving for Hoseok so, don't send some bunch of police to his house. Plus, we move away from that area already.

Goodbye, unnie, oppa and Jin. I hate you

-Y/n

"I only found this letter in the morning and didn't find any when I entered her room in the night. I guess that myth must be sneaking in here only to put this letter in her room" She said and I nodded, keeping the letter in my pocket before standing up.

"I will try to find y/n no matter what"

☆☆☆

"Jin hyung, what is she saying is true. This house has been emptied completely" Jungkook said to me as some of the others police tried to find any hints or clue.

Yes, we went to his house in the afternoon but the house has been completely emptied. The sofa, tv and even a tiny dust seemed invisible.

I ran my hand through my hair, pushing them backwards before mumbling to myself,

'How can he did this only in this short time?'

Y/n Pov

We're in the airplane that going to Canada and I'm kinda excited because I never been there.

And don't ask me, ask Hoseok.

SInce Hoseok learned some magic at the underworld, he made all the furniture went invisible and booked a flight ticket for both of us to the Canada.

And when I said 'all the furniture went invisible', it's meant that the furniture were still there, but they became invisible and untouchable.

Anyway, Canada, here we come!

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔