④①

'Is he...jealous?'

"야, he's just a friend of mine" I said and held my breath in as he move closer to me, closing the gap between us.

"He's didn't look like 'your friend' at all" He said, feeling irritated because I closed with Jin.

"He is... You're just jealous" I said, caressing my thumb on his cheek, trying to calm him down as his veins popping out from his neck.

"I'm not jealous" He said in irritated tone, brushed off my hand away from him.

"You're jea-"

He slammed his lips on mine, pulling me closer by my waist as he bit my lower lips cause it too bleed and I groaned, feeling his tongue exploring at the every inch in my mouth before I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His lips trailed down along my jawline, going down to my collarbone before biting my skin, leaving hickeys making me moaned.

He kept sucking my sensitive spot making me gasped for air before he went up to my ear as his tongue flicked my earlobe and a breathy moan escaped my lips.

His lips broke up against my skin before his head fall on my shoulder as his breath touched my skin, sending shivers along my body and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

My hand went up to his hair, slowly playing with his fluffy hairs as his breath became regular.

"ㅁ- 미안해, y/n-ah...I just got jealous over this small problem and my ego taking over me...again" He said, letting his head on my shoulder as his lips brushed against my skin.

"괜찮아. I know you didn't mean it" I said, pulling his head up when I felt my shoulder getting wet only to see tears running down on his cheek continuously.

"야, don't cry. I'm fine, okay?" I said, wiping his tears with my thumbs before leaning in, kissing his sweating forehead.

"Auch!" The pain rushed towards my lips as I touched my lips that was bleeding.

"Is it hurt so much?" He asked, leaning in and his gaze fall on my slightly bleeding lips.

"It's okay-"

I got cut off when he leaned in for a soft, comforting kiss on mine as his hot tongue licked the blood away before he pulled away, redness covering me.

"There. It's gonna be okay by tomorrow" He said and pecked my lips before he pulled me out of the bathroom.

"Let's sleep~" He pulled me on the bed before tucking both of us under the blanket as his ahnds sneaked in my waist, pulling me closer to his hot body.

"Goodnight, Hobi~"

"Goodnight, little one~"

Double update since It's my birthday today:)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔