②⓪

Y/n Pov

After taking a quick shower because I'm worried Hoseok will break in just like that, I went down to find Hoseok was still looking at his phone with a happy face and he's still in his usual clothes.

"야, did you take a shower?" I asked, sitting beside him to only found him playing SuperStar BTS.

"Hmm~" He hummed, eyes still attached to his new phone but he obviously still in his usual clothes. He suddenly screamed happily and jumped around, looking excited as ever.

"I got a full score for Daydream song!" he yelled excitedly before shoving the phone in front of me and pulled away just about to choose another songs to play.

'Not today...'

I quickly snatched his phone away and put it in my back pocket before his eyes widen, looking at me with a shock plastered on his face.

"야! That's my new phone~" He whined about to slip his hand into my back pocket but I brushed his hand away.

"Go and take shower for at least 15 minutes first! You will get addicted with this phone if I didn't stop you! 가!" I shooed his away before sitting on the couch, ignoring him completely.

"Boo~ You're no fun" He said, stomping his foot as he walked to his room upstairs and stick out his tongue at me before going in.

"아이고, this kid.."

☆☆☆

I watched the tv the whole times as my eyes feeling half-asleep but I shook my head to prevent me from falling asleep cause I have slept too much since the morning.

"Y/n~ Give my phone back~!" My eyes shut opening wide before looking at him who's running downstairs with a smile spread on his face and a new clothes was wore at his body.

"I didn't say I will give your phone back if you're done showering. I just said you need to take a shower for 15 minutes" I said, crossing my arm at my chest, hugging myself while making myself comfortable by laying down.

"But, that's my phone~" He whined, pouting and took a seat on the couch, looking at me.

"Nope~" I said, leaning my back on the couch so, my back pocket will be hidden from him.

Suddenly, a wide smug smile appeared on his face before he hovering on top of my tiny body making my heart stopped beating in the matter of second.

"Still didn't change your mind, little one?"

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔

Annyeong~