④⓪

Y/n Pov

As I was busy talking with Jin, I saw my children came to me running while holding their ice cream as Hobi tired to catch up behind them.

"엄마, look at JIn's ice cream~ It have a puffy cream on top~!" She said excitedly before licking her ice cream with a smile on her face.

"엄마, do you want some?" Hojoon asked while handing me his ice cream but I shook my head before he pulled back and eat happily.

Hojin's eyes immediately darted to Jin when she noticed his presence.

"Who is this, 엄마?" She asked as her eyes turned round.

"This is 엄마's friend, Jin 아저씨" I said and she nodded, smiling.

"아저씨 is handsome~!" She blurted out, out of blue making Jin laughed before ruffling her hair.

"아저씨은 is always handsome. 아저씨 is Worldwide Handsome, you know?" He said making her giggled while Hojoon just looked at him with a 'wtf' face.

"As if" Hojoon said before running away to Hobi when he saw me glaring at him.

"So, he followed after you huh~?" Jin asked in teasing tone, poking my waist with his elbow"

"네. He's 100% same attitude as me"

☆☆☆

After talking and spending time with Jin, we promised to stay in contact and we went home only because Hojin went to sleep already and Hojoon was about to fall sleep.

Hobi and I put them in their new bedroom before going to ours to pack our bags.

Speaked of Hobi, he has been quiet this whole time and I don't know why.

"Hobi-ah~ Why are you too quiet?~ It's so not-like you" I said, whining to get his attention as he kept avoiding me but he stayed silent as he kept unpacked his bag.

"Are you mad of something~?" I said, following him around as he kept going to the closet and his bag continuously.

"Hobi~" I whined his name before grabbing his wrist to stop his movement.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him but he ignored it but didn't loosen my grip on his wrist.

He grabbed me to the bathroom before slamming me to the door, pinning me to the door with both of his arms while looking at me as his eyes turned darker.

You gotta admin it, he looked so scary when he was angry.

"Why don't you treat Jin instead?" He growled like a beast before shooting me with his piercing gaze.

'Is he...jealous?'

<3

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔