①⑥

Hoseok Pov

I put y/n slowly on the couch when I noticed she was sleeping against before covering her body with a blanket. A smile appeared on my face, seeing your cute, puffy cheeks as you're sleeping.

I quickly went to the kitchen to make our late breakfast, 탕수육 to eat them with some rice.

☆☆☆

After done cooking, I took of my apron of my body and went to the living room to find y/n was still sleeping tight with her mouth pouted making me chuckled. I moved closer to her and squeated down in front of the couch.

"Y/n-ah~ Wake up" I said, poking her cheek gently before a slightly groan came out of her mouth and she pulled the blanket higher, covering half of her face.

"Just give me 5 minutes, unnie~" She whined, cuddling into the blanket, feeling comfortable.

'Unnie?'

"If we want to contact our friends and family, we need signal to do so"

"Can I go back home?"

'Did she miss her friend and family?'

A second groan from her cut my thought off, snapping myself back into the reality before I drove my gaze to her back. I found her opened her eyes slightly and she gave me a small smile as soon as she clearly saw me.

"Are you awake yet, Sleeping Beauty?" I asked, smiling at her back and she nodded before slowly got up from the couch.

"Let's go and fill our stomach~" I said, whining before pulling her wrist to the kitchen making she chuckled.

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

After eating our meal, we rested at the living room, watching some k-drama that caught our attention.

"Y/n.." He called out my name and I hummed, responding to him as my gaze was still stuck to the tv.

"Can you teach me how to install signal in my house?" The moment the question went into my ear, I immediately turned my gaze to him with wide eyes, seeing him caressing his neck before he looked away, feeling shy making you chuckled.

'He really need to learn'

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔

^-^