②③

Y/n Pov

While making our way to his house, I held onto Hoseok by his neck, moving myself closer to him as I felt cold breeze hitting my face and I heard him chuckling.

"W-what's so funny, you stupid?" I asked, stuttering because I still felt scared.

"Your 'scaredy-cat' self" He said, laughing as I hut his chest hardly, enough to make him groaned.

"Ya! Do you want me to make you fall?" He said, threatening me so, I tighten my grip around my neck, letting myself to rest in my crook of his neck.

"Shut up..." I murmured, feeling kinda relax after inhaling his mint plus chocolate scent that made me felt sleepy.

"Just sleepy, little one" He said as my eyes lid getting heavier and I hummed before completely shut my eyes, slowly drove to the dreamland.

☆☆☆

Hoseok Pov

As soon as I reached my house, I just noticed that y/n has been sleeping the whole time in my arm making me smiled.

I peeked at her face, hearing a soft sound came from her lips meant she's in a deep sleep. So, I brought her to her room before pitting her slowly on the bed and covered her with a blanket until it covered her stomach so, she will not be too hot.

I smiled seeing her sleeping figure looking like a baby as I chuckled and about to walk out of the room but suddenly, her hand grabbed my wrist before I turned my head to her, only to see her sleeping.

'Daydreaming...?'

"Soenisjei.."

She said something gibberish which I didn't understand.

"What is it?" I asked before getting pulled towards her.

I ended up laying beside her with her head on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly.

"Stay with me..." She murmured to me, holding me as tight as ever and luckily, I didn't got choke up.

"Hmm~ Just sleep, my little one" I moved myself closer to her before humming a lullaby song, making her felt asleep again.

"Good night, little one~"

Let's appreciate our little hope💜

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔