②⑧

Hoseok Pov

After the bunch of police cars went away, I immediately walked upstairs towards y/n's room and went in without knocking first. But, I didn't saw her anywhere in that room so, I thought she might be hiding in the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door before it bumped into something or someone and my eyes widen when I saw y/n fall down, holding her forehead.

"야, 괜찮아?!" Became panic, I went to her in hurry but didn't notice the floor was wet, so I ended up falling on her. I put my hands on the floor, avoiding me from squeezing(?) her.

Our eyes locked against each other when I held my head up before my gaze fall on her plump lips, licking mine.

"ㄴ- 네.. I'm fine" She said in low tone, didn't broke our locked eyes.

*I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine
Ijen neoui soneul noeulge
I know I'm all mine, mine, mine
Cuz I'm just fine- sorry but not sorry:)

Realizing our position, I immediately got up from her before clearing my throat and pulled y/n up, making sure neither of us will fall. I caressed my neck, looking away as a blush covering my face, feeling embarrassed before I got a hold of her arm.

Suddenly, she hissed in pain and quickly pulled away from my grip, making me worried.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, slowly took a hold of her wrist to check if there're any bruise on her arm until my eyes spotted one on her elbow.

"Come here" I said, pulling her gently out of the bathroom and pulled her to seat on the bed.

Y/n Pov

"Stay here" He said, commanding me before he went out, going somewhere else and back with an emergency kit.

*I just love putting images, don't judge me:)

He held my arm and put it on his lap before he took some medicine from the kit with a cotton bud and began to apply some on elbow. I flinched when I can felt the pain attacking(?) but his grip hold onto my skin, holding me tightly yet gentle before his gaze went up to me.

"Don't move" He said in a deep tone, frozen my movement before my gaze fall on my hands- to be exactly my fingers on his thigh.

'His thigh looked so muscular~'

Uncontrollably, I moved my fingers against his thigh, feeling how muscular they're before I heard a shaky breath escaped his throat as his lips, parted apart,

"Hnn...ahh~"

"D-don't..." He said, trying to control himself from moaning but I knew he can't resist.

My fingers continuously brushing against his thigh as I felt like myself was hynotized to do so before suddenly, his grip tighten around my wrist, make my eyes looked up, seeing his red face from the hotness and his unsteady breath came out from his lips as his deep gaze shot in mine.

"Do you want to get further, little one?"

Any question?

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔