Y/n Pov

"Y/n, did you read the online news today?? 'A Black Myth Was Spotted Flying at the Black Forest'" Seokjin aka a policeman and a friend of mine said, showing the news right in front of my face.

It showed a picture of something that was bigger than an eagle was flying in the sky with a moon shining behind it, showing the myth even more clearly before I shoved his phone away from my face, clearly didn't interested.

"So?? It's not like the myth was in our village" I said, rolling my eyes at the sight of the picture before he pouted.

I gotta admin that he's like a 3 years old kid even he already 28 years old and a police officer. Sometimes, his attitude didn't acted like this age.

"I just want to show it to you" He said, his plump lips still pouting before bringing his phone down, putting it in his pocket.

"You know I'm not interested in that kind of things. Plus, it's just a myth and it's not exist. Maybe, it's just a human wearing a wings or something on his back before spreading the fake news" I said, pressing the word human, thinking logically about what's happening right now.

"Fine. Think what you want to" He said and stopped talking as his phone started ringing.

//Modudeul naega areumdapda hajiman
Nae badaneun ontong kkaman geol
Kkotdeuri pigo haneuri saeparan byeol
Jeongmal areumdaun geon neoya

Mundeuk saenggakae neodo nal jigeum bogo isseulkka
Nae apeun sangcheokkaji nege da deulkijin aneulkka
Ne juwireul maemdolge
Ne gyeote isseo julge
Ne bichi doeeo julge
All for you//

(Ringtone)

"여보세요-"

"......."

"네. I'm coming" He said before turning the call off and looked at me.

"There's an emergency at the police station. I need to go now" He said, getting up from the chair with his hat in his hand before wearing it on his head.

"Take care, y/n" He said, smiling while ruffling my hair, making them messy before earning a glare from me.

"야! Didn't I tell you to stop doing that?! You're making my hair messy" I said, half yelling before fixing my hair using my hand, making them neat.

"아이고~ You and your hot-temper, is inseparable" He said, a breathy chuckled escaped his mouth before earning a second glare from me.

"Shut up, 가라고. Before I destroy your handsome face" I said, shooed him away before he walked away out of the cafe with a big grin on his face.

As he was walking away, suddenly, my phone rang up and I quickly picked it up after seeing the caller name.

"What is it, So Min unnie??" I asked as soon as I picked it up.

"Y/n, do you want to go to the camping with unnie??" She asked, out of blue.

"Camping?? 갑자기??"

My first chapter of Myth. How is it??~

Anyway, maybe I will update again tomorrow~ :)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔