③⑧

Y/n Pov

(5 years later)

"Hobi~ Stop playing with Hojoon and come here to help me packing all this fucking bags! And let Hojin played with him!" I yelled from our room before I heard running footsteps towards me and revealed Hoseok with messy hair.

"Y/n, be careful with your language. Our children might listening" He said, wrapping his arms around me, giving me a back hug making my heart melting.

Yes, we have been marriage for 4 years and have a twin, Jung Hojoon and Jung Hojin. They're 3 years old and Hojoon is a boy and he's like me have a hot-tempered while Hojin who's a girl and she's calm and kind like Hobi. And today, we're planning to move back to our country, Korea.

"Let them be. Help me packing their clothes" I said and he held his hand up, giving me a thumbs up before running to the twin's room making me smiled.

'귀엽다'

☆☆☆

"Daddy, where are we?" Hojin asked, looking at Hobi with her sparkle eyes.

"We're in Korea, where daddy and mommy belongs" He said, smiling while patting her head before holding her tiny hand back and the twin went 'o'

"We're gonna stay at our house that daddy already bought and then, we can go for an ice cream!" He said before the twin jumped around, looking as excited as over, attracting the people around.

"Hey, don't be too loud. We're in public" I said to the twin, putting my finger to my lips, signaling them to keep their voices down before they did the same.

"Okay. Now, let's call uber and went to our new house~"

☆☆☆

You're in the town of White Village with your Hobi and your childs and we're buying them some ice cream as we promised.

Then, Hobi drove through the main road before stopping at the roadside by the park.

"We're gonna be here for awhile so, go play with some new friends. But don't be too naughty, okay?" I said, slightly tapped Hojoon and Hojin's nose with a smile on my face.

"엄마 and daddy will be at the bench over there if you need us" I said before receiving a quick nod from both of them and they immediately ran to the park.

"야아! Don't run-"

"It's okay, baby. They're fine" Hobi said, took a hold of my shoulder before bringing me to the bench.

"Finally, we have some times alone~" He whined, wrapping his arm around my waist while the other one intertwined with my hand before his head leaning on my shoulder making me chuckled.

I looked down at out intertwined hands before a smile appeared on my face and suddenly, someone stopped in front of both of us as you saw his shoes.

"Y/n?"

I'm bored during online class and physics was boring so I decided to update:)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔