③⑤

Y/n Pov

"I failed..."

"Cause my mission was to not fall in love with the first girl I meet"

"And it's you, Jeon Y/n"

"I fall in love with you..."

I blinked my eyes a few times processing ihs words in my mind before a gasp leave my mouth.

"I know it's weird but, I-"

To make him stopped talking, I grabbed his collar and pulled him in to connect our lips as if out lips were puzzle because it perfectly fit each other.

Out first kiss...

"I put my arms on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed me back to pull me closer to his hot body.

Both of us pulled away at the same time, connecting our forehead with each other and we both trying to catch our breath as our breath mixed together.

"I love you too"

☆☆☆

At night,

Both of we were cuddling on his bed together after our confession in the middle of dark, cold forest but now, both of us have each other warmth to keep each other in warm.

I snuggled in the crook of his neck, leaving some kisses to his neck making chuckled.

*bless his neck

"야, it's ticklish" He said, playfully before pulling me closer.

"Sleep tight, y/n-ah~" He said in a soft tone and because of tiredness, I fall in a dreamy sleep.

Hoseok Pov

I peeked at her only to see her sleeping face before I mumbled slowly,

'귀엽다'

I loosen my grip around her slowly, leaving her in my bed before going to the kitchen because I felt the usdden thirsty.

I gulped down some cold water and put the glass on the table.

Suddenly, something showed up...like a dimension hole before someone coming out of there making me fall on knees.

"아빠..."

"You have failed your mission and I disappointed in you, my son" He said, looking at me with a pity face.

"I know. But, I didn't regretted it. I love her and she loves me. It's true love, dad" I said, getting in my sense before standing on my feet back.

"What do you know about true love? You're just 27 years old" He said before slightly chuckled in sinister tone.

"True love is what you felt the wanted to protect and keep the person you like and loves for the whole of your life till you dead. Like you're falling in love with mom at the first sight before you betrayed her" I said before crossing my arms, proud of my answer.

"Anyway,..."

"Because you fall in love with a human and destroyed our family image plus, you have failed your mission, you will get a punishment that commensurate with it"

sorry for typos, I write this in the middle of my class and I bored so, I decided to ditch. not my false additional mathematics was bored:)

oh and I thought about my upcoming book, Namjoon's book. but didn't have time to think of its plot. maybe after I finish this book and Jin's one first, then I will start with Namjoon=)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔